Transfers

Just now, The Godfather said:

With Conte leaving in the summer they are not going to break the bank for players they will need shift on when the new manager comes in.

Thats true....but I would rather just leave it till then. Play someone already on the books if its only for back up.. 18 mill is till money, you know. Just think its poor business.

5 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Thats true....but I would rather just leave it till then. Play someone already on the books if its only for back up.. 18 mill is till money, you know. Just think its poor business.

They don't have anyone though as a plan B that's why they went for a target man when Morata is out. 

It's hardly poor business imo as 18 million is a pittance to EPL clubs now, Chelsea make that back from 1 year of their tyre sponsorsip alone. When you consider Evans getting bids of over 20 million and Deeny over 30 it's a decent short term  move for a low fee.

9 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

They don't have anyone though as a plan B that's why they went for a target man when Morata is out. 

It's hardly poor business imo as 18 million is a pittance to EPL clubs now, Chelsea make that back from 1 year of their tyre sponsorsip alone. When you consider Evans getting bids of over 20 million and Deeny over 30 it's a decent short term  move for a low fee.

I suppose talking about money and EPL is just fucking silly.. Crazy times.

17 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Conte likes to have a tall striker 6ft4 plus hence all the gangly tall players they've been linked with.

Just now, johanhentze said:

Absolutely fucking nuts. I thought I hated the English Prem but it just seems to be getting worse and worse. For how long can this go on?

That’s just mental mate. I wouldn’t say he’s in the top 3-4 wingers in the league and it’s costing £65 million. It’s just a joke. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

That’s just mental mate. I wouldn’t say he’s in the top 3-4 wingers in the league and it’s costing £65 million. It’s just a joke. 

Complete joke. The thing is... the prices have hiked so much so quickly and SURELY it will all go very tits up at some point. I know people have been saying this for a long time but the money that exchanges hads these days os absolutely sickening.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Not sure if I was a betting man I’d say Delph or Zinchenko. Can’t see them letting any other player go, they’re all literally too good. 

I know he isn't good enough for the level man city are at I really like Delph as a player though.