Transfers

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Great deal for Madrid.

33, best days behind him and to get that sort of money is unreal.

Reckon Madrid might go wild and try for mbappe and hazard with bale n ronaldo leaving and creating a new front line.

Bale to Utd?

10 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Great deal for Madrid.

33, best days behind him and to get that sort of money is unreal.

Reckon Madrid might go wild and try for mbappe and hazard with bale n ronaldo leaving and creating a new front line.

Even at 33 he's still the best player in the World and with his renowned physical conditioning he's got a few years left at the top level.   That said, signing a player for £80m at 23, getting 450 goals out of him and 4 CL trophies then selling him on ten years later at 33 for £105m is incredible business for Real.

Ronaldo to Juve is exciting.

Exciting that it'll hopefully bring the profile of the Serie A back up.

It'll also also set off a chain of big player sales this Summer. 

Juve will need to offload a big player now Higuain or Dybala. I reckon Real will sign Neymar or Mbappe and have to offload a big player (Assensio or Bale). PSG will then need to respond, Salah? ( ? ) An English team will sign one of the offloaded players and make the EPL more exciting. Unless it's Higuain. Hopefully it's not Higuain.

Don’t see where Mahrez fits in at Citeh tbh. Pep loves Sterling and he isn’t displacing Silva in that side either.

I love Mahrez so I hope his big move works out for him but I wouldnt be surprised to see him join Everton or West Ham for about 20 million in 18 months time.

10 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Don’t see where Mahrez fits in at Citeh tbh. Pep loves Sterling and he isn’t displacing Silva in that side either.

I love Mahrez so I hope his big move works out for him but I wouldnt be surprised to see him join Everton or West Ham for about 20 million in 18 months time.

City need competition for places on the wings 

11 hours ago, DBBTB said:

They've been crying out for another wing option and Mahrez gives them that.

11 hours ago, Siwel said:

City need competition for places on the wings 

4 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

They've been crying out for another wing option and Mahrez gives them that.

Mahrez is too good to just be brought in to be “competition” though.

He’s been desperate to leave Leicester for ages and you think he would have gone to a club where he knows he is going to be a key player, not somewhere he is going to end up being a glorified squad player.

Just now, DBBTB said:

Mahrez is too good to just be brought in to be “competition” though.

He’s been desperate to leave Leicester for ages and you think he would have gone to a club where he knows he is going to be a key player, not somewhere he is going to end up being a glorified squad player.

I don't know about that I suspect he will get a lot of game time there with Silva moving centrally and all feeding Aguero or Jesus. 

Mahrez wide left Stering wide right and Silva in the central role is how I see them setting their attack up.