Transfers

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

£30 odd million for Hudson-Odoi? Am I missing something here? Have Bayern thought he’s young, black and English so he must be Sancho? 

Fucking madness so it is. Hope they money ends the top leagues it’s ridiculous. They just showed his highlights on SSN, youth games against Plymouth and Exeter, fuck off

My thoughts exactly, that football world has gone mad 

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

£30 odd million for Hudson-Odoi? Am I missing something here? Have Bayern thought he’s young, black and English so he must be Sancho? 

Fucking madness so it is. Hope they money ends the top leagues it’s ridiculous. They just showed his highlights on SSN, youth games against Plymouth and Exeter, fuck off

£30 million for an 18 year old that’s made 1 or 2 appearances for Chelsea. Absolutely crazy. 

No wonder we have to buy a 34 or 36 year olds or loan younger players. The days of us buying anyone prominent in the English market has loooong gone. We have to hope (like the mhanks) that we uncover the odd nugget like Morelos for £1-2m and make >£10m to that market. Unfortunately, also like the mhanks, for every Morelos, there's a Pena and Herrera. 

3 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

No loyalty left in football ffs ,the players in Italian league will injure him ,pronto 

He's been there for 10 years, done more than any player at the club for them, scored some important goals and doesn't get a contract. Ridiculous point that mate

40 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Captain today, got a pen n decided to take it, made a rip roaring cunt of it with that tedious stuttery run up pish. Lucky they won as it was one of the worst pens you'll see

Only seen Morata's miss don't know if I can watch anymore after that 😂

Anyway wish Fabregas all the best, been a good player for Chelsea