Transfers

10 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Aye that Modric is shite 

Not really turning out for them just now is he? Like the rest of the team. Good signing yes but for a Modric there's 10 Paulinhos. 

https://www.transfermarkt.com/real-madrid/transfers/verein/418/plus/0?saison_id=2018&pos=&detailpos=&w_s=

Look at that signing history. Makes Brenda look good. Average player after average player. Hence why Madrid are in the state they're in just now.

8 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Not really turning out for them just now is he? Like the rest of the team. Good signing yes but for a Modric there's 10 Paulinhos. 

https://www.transfermarkt.com/real-madrid/transfers/verein/418/plus/0?saison_id=2018&pos=&detailpos=&w_s=

Look at that signing history. Makes Brenda look good. Average player after average player. Hence why Madrid are in the state they're in just now.

Paulinho doesn’t play for Real.

13 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Their transfer policy is just as bad as Barcelona's. Mental to think between both of them in the past 10 years they've only made 2 world class signings in Ronaldo and Suarez. They spunk money on shite every year.

Aye that Bale is utter pish right enough  :confused:

To be fair I don't follow either team or their transfers but only 2 world class signings is stretching it a tad.

And Modric is the dogs bollocks.....even if he has been poor this season?

17 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Their transfer policy is just as bad as Barcelona's. Mental to think between both of them in the past 10 years they've only made 2 world class signings in Ronaldo and Suarez. They spunk money on shite every year.

That 'bad' transfer policy you're talking about has won them the last 5 Champions League's :lol: 

7 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

The money Chelsea make on squad players is insane :lol: 

They'd be mental to sell him, they'll only want to buy him back in 3 years for triple the amount.

Like I said in another thread he's rated far more than Sancho and is the same age. 

Considering their wingers are both over 30 it makes no sense. 

19 minutes ago, ben51 said:

They'd be mental to sell him, they'll only want to buy him back in 3 years for triple the amount.

Like I said in another thread he's rated far more than Sancho and is the same age. 

I don't want him to go but he's pushing for it apparently

28 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Agreed. I'd be very surprised if in a few years he's worth less than 35 million. You don't have to be THAT good to be worth that much anymore, especially if you're English.

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Agreed. I'd be very surprised if in a few years he's worth less than 35 million. You don't have to be THAT good to be worth that much anymore, especially if you're English.

His two assists for Morata against Nottingham Forrest were fantastic. 

I know a boy who is a massive Chelsea fan, goes to youth games etc. Says they've made a total arse of the situation.

3 hours ago, ben51 said:

Does he not only have 18 months left on his deal though? 

I think in some ways you can’t blame him for wanting out because player after player come through and get no real chances at Chelsea and they don’t seem to be doing much to change that. I don’t know much about Sarri but on one of the podcasts they were saying he’s not really a youth orientated coach either.

11 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Does he not only have 18 months left on his deal though? 

I think in some ways you can’t blame him for wanting out because player after player come through and get no real chances at Chelsea and they don’t seem to be doing much to change that. I don’t know much about Sarri but on one of the podcasts they were saying he’s not really a youth orientated coach either.

Yes he has 18 months left and has had a contract on the table for 6 months at Chelsea but he's not signing it currently.

He wants games and see's Sancho and how he's propelled to a young star for Dortmund and England.

You can see his point but also Chelsea's as he has only just turned 18 and at a top club where you have established top end players in that position it would take a brave manager (never mind a new one) to go with the youngster.

Maybe he will get more game time and sign the deal but if not Chelsea will sell for 30 plus million which in itself pays for their academy.

Bayern Munich have agreed a deal to sign French World Cup winner Benjamin Pavard from Stuttgart this summer.

The club's sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic said the 22-year-old has signed a five-year deal, with reports suggesting the Bundesliga sides have agreed a transfer fee of around €35m.