Jump to content
King_gazza

***** Transfer Thread *****

Recommended Posts


2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

please be true. forza! 

It might be a helluva lot of money for him, but he will do very well there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to Goal Ronaldo agrees terms at Juve and will be unveiled Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100 million for a 33 year old, can’t see it happening tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's probably still got 3-4 years in a league like Serie A.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

He's probably still got 3-4 years in a league like Serie A.

Easily. Luca Toni was banging in goals for Verona close to 40 and Totti is not long retired either. 

Ronaldo is far superior and fitter. The pace of the game will suit him too.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cristiano Ronaldo has told Real Madrid he wants to join Juventus this summer, according to Guillem Balague.

Sky Sports News understands Real are considering an £88m bid from the Italian champions, who are ready to offer the five-time Ballon d'Or winner a lucrative contract to leave the Bernabeu.

Balague says Ronaldo is keen to push through a move to Turin and that Madrid are prepared to allow the Portugal international leave after nine successful seasons in Spain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Cristiano Ronaldo has told Real Madrid he wants to join Juventus this summer, according to Guillem Balague.

Sky Sports News understands Real are considering an £88m bid from the Italian champions, who are ready to offer the five-time Ballon d'Or winner a lucrative contract to leave the Bernabeu.

Balague says Ronaldo is keen to push through a move to Turin and that Madrid are prepared to allow the Portugal international leave after nine successful seasons in Spain.

Great deal for Madrid IMO - by law of averages he will have to start declining due to age at some point. 

They will now probably sign 1 (maybe even 2) of Neymar, Mbappe or Hazard to come in. All have age on their side and will be supported by Bale, Asensio and Isco. 

Money is beyond a joke now. Can't remember what his wages were but must near total £150 million inc the fee for a 33 year old. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jackg93 said:

Great deal for Madrid IMO - by law of averages he will have to start declining due to age at some point. 

They will now probably sign 1 (maybe even 2) of Neymar, Mbappe or Hazard to come in. All have age on their side and will be supported by Bale, Asensio and Isco. 

Money is beyond a joke now. Can't remember what his wages were but must near total £150 million inc the fee for a 33 year old. 

Declining due to age is nothing to do with 'law of averages'...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hazard to madrid once big Ron leaves its a stick on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Hazard to madrid once big Ron leaves its a stick on

Bale leaves and they get neymar too perhaps? Probably go for courtois aswell. Don’t know if they will have 200million left for dembele and tierney though. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Bale leaves and they get neymar too perhaps? Probably go for courtois aswell. Don’t know if they will have 200million left for dembele and tierney though. 

Has mbappe signed for PSG yet hes another potential target if no

I can only see them bringing in one big signing Hazard would be my bet. he'd cost 60-70million IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Has mbappe signed for PSG yet hes another potential target if no

I can only see them bringing in one big signing Hazard would be my bet. he'd cost 60-70million IMO

Madrid want him world record fee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hazard for £60m in todays market

Another belter KK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Huge

 

He’s won a watch there, Sunday League is too good a standard for that cowardly little cunt. Tranent’s changing rooms could do with a touch up though so win win I suppose.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goosetav said:

Hazard for £60m in todays market

Another belter KK

Hes no worth anything more than 70million  IMO if its gonna cost 100million pus then Mbappe would be better option at whatever price mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Huge

 

Shocking that cunt played for us earning a lot of money ,scummy wee cunt should have been slashed for betting against us 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

 

Exclusive: Gerrard says Ronaldo can lead Rangers to European glory as club prepare a huge financial package to sign the Portuguese star.😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Easily. Luca Toni was banging in goals for Verona close to 40 and Totti is not long retired either. 

Ronaldo is far superior and fitter. The pace of the game will suit him too.

Ronaldo will go on for years yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Huge

 

😂 that’s why I love this forum. We’re all talking about Ronaldo to Juventus, Bale, Hazard, Mbappe. Then a random photo of Ian Black signing for Tranent juniors pops up.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

David Templeton joins Burton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×