Transfers

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Bournemouth want 50 + million for Callum Wilson, a guy with two serious knee injuries behind him. People say it all the time but the Premier League market has gone mental.

Everyone talks about the bubble bursting, I actually think it will get worse. There's a generation of Americans that are starting to get in to 'soccer' which I'm sure can somehow be tapped in to, plus other than the savvy people getting android boxes people will continue paying well over the odds to the big companies. 

I really don't see how it will or can decline. 

14 hours ago, ben51 said:

Hope he does well against everyone but us. Hard working and direct. 

Played a massive part in us winning the League that year. 

All the best to him!

Shite player but did a job because he gave us a balance, width and an out ball in midfield that we lacked before he came into the side especially with us having Naismith playing from the right bit coming more central a lot.

Manchester City want to sign West Ham midfielder Declan Rice as a replacement for Fernandinho, according to The Sun.

Fernandinho has been at City since 2013, but the club are reportedly are looking at potential alternatives in the market with the midfielder set to turn 34 in May.

Rice would supposedly cost around £50m should City wish to prise him away from West Ham.

28 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

Manchester City want to sign West Ham midfielder Declan Rice as a replacement for Fernandinho, according to The Sun.

Fernandinho has been at City since 2013, but the club are reportedly are looking at potential alternatives in the market with the midfielder set to turn 34 in May.

Rice would supposedly cost around £50m should City wish to prise him away from West Ham.

50m 😂😂joke man 

2 hours ago, harlands plater said:

A player must realise his career is on the slide when the irrelevant nonentities that are Everton are interested in him. Theo Walcott Syndrome.

Is that a dig at @wully or do you not know he's an Everton fan? 😂

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Is that a dig at @wully or do you not know he's an Everton fan? 😂

Naw, didn’t know that about @wully but it explains a lot 😁

Couple of guys I know support them so I just give them a hard time. They’re so bitter and jealous of Liverpool it’s hilarious.