Jump to content
King_gazza

***** Transfer Thread *****

Recommended Posts

He has played 246 league games in 13 years averaging about 19 a season...last 5 years about 50 odd league games....why would you touch a 32yr old with playing stats like that.....fuck me just look at kranjcar for us!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He lied that both his grandmothers had died to get out of international duty :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/09/2018 at 12:35, wully said:

He lied that both his grandmothers had died to get out of international duty :lol:

Won a lot of respect for me when he done it. Least he knows international week is shite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't the real reason he patched the Ireland team because the Irish players jumped him in the changing room and pulled off his wig? :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Samir Nasri to West Ham, break a leg

The most West Ham signing ever

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Samir Nasri to West Ham, break a leg

Just need to sign Fabregas and Song then they've gone full West Ham.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Samir Nasri to West Ham, break a leg

Danny dyer will punch ur cunt in ,east east east London 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Danny dyer will punch ur cunt in ,east east east London 

Up the Woolwich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Up the Woolwich

See you,you cunt il cut you first 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

The most West Ham signing ever

Thought that myself. Been a train wreck of a guy for ages now and West Ham are going to give him 5 million to sign a deal until the end of the season. Mental.

They have so much potential as a club, but they just always seem to get most things wrong. They appoint the wrong managers, they sign the wrong players and when they spend big it tends to go spectacularly wrong too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Thought that myself. Been a train wreck of a guy for ages now and West Ham are going to give him 5 million to sign a deal until the end of the season. Mental.

They have so much potential as a club, but they just always seem to get most things wrong. They appoint the wrong managers, they sign the wrong players and when they spend big it tends to go spectacularly wrong too.

I seen the figures reported as 70 grand a week and a 3 million bonus if he did well that's insanity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I seen the figures reported as 70 grand a week and a 3 million bonus if he did well that's insanity.

Shouldn’t be getting that 3 mil then since him and West Ham are shite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Shouldn’t be getting that 3 mil then since him and West Ham are shite

I don't think they will be signing him now anyway. He would take until about March to get fit after being out for so long it would be a ridiculous signing to make.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×