Transfers

Adam Johnson is the most predictable winger in the league.

He's a decent enough player but so much of what he does is speculative. He's the sort of player who does tons of tricks when his man is 5 yards away then when he gets pressed just knocks it 5 yards away and runs.

Surprised Wenger pulled out of the Sahin deal after an agreement & also not went for Biglia from Anderlecht whos away to Norwich on loan? Looking to sign a special player he says... should be interesting. Has to be M'Vila surely, Sahin & Biglia are great players aswell!

Fletcher will be a great signing, 22 goals in 40 odd games isn't a world beating record - but it's pretty impressive playing for a team like Wolves.

Liverpool should have signed Fletcher, a much smaller risk than buys like Carroll.

Yeah, I'm surprised they didn't move for him. Liverpool are crying out for someone who can put the ball in the net.

Will be interesting to see if they make a final signing before the window closes, but they definitely missed a trick with Fletcher.

On a side note: How over priced was Borini?!

Yeah, I'm surprised they didn't move for him. Liverpool are crying out for someone who can put the ball in the net.

Will be interesting to see if they make a final signing before the window closes, but they definitely missed a trick with Fletcher.

On a side note: How over priced was Borini?!

Dutch paper linking them with Huntlarr - would be a cracking signing but I think it's probably just unsubstantiated speculation, you know how papers can be.

Borini was 10-11 million im sure, and I think Roma had signed him for 9 million total, so I don't think that was really overprice, he looks a good player to me, but I agree, Liverpool need a proven goalscorer, or I can't see them doing much. I think they have spent well on young, good players, like Borini, Allen, Sahin (loan) and Assaidi. It remains to be seen just how good these signings will be.