Transfers

So Spurs become a feeder club for Real then! Spurs will get some young players and players not good enough for the first team.

Basically.

Such a strange deal to be honest. Not only are they getting less than what they value him at,they're also becoming a feeder club.

I'd imagine Spurs will be receiving an influx of decent Real youngsters over the next few years - and very probably Kaka if they can't move him elsewhere.

Thing is though if they do get an influx of decent youngsters then i would say that would be a hinderance to them as Spurs are chasing 4th places/Europa league spot every year.

Kaka would be a good signing if he stays injury free but would they be willing to pay him over 100k pw?

Kaka to Spurs is a decent shout. Wonder what the odds on that are?

Would be a typical marquee, deadline day signing.

6/1 to sign in this window on Skybet (tu).

To be honest the minute I seen that statement I thought that Spurs have given too much, and they must be getting more than youngsters in return.

I think they'll get Kaka on loan this Summer, and every Summer after get a marquee loan late in the window.

6/1 to sign in this window on Skybet (tu).

To be honest the minute I seen that statement I thought that Spurs have given too much, and they must be getting more than youngsters in return.

I think they'll get Kaka on loan this Summer, and every Summer after get a marquee loan late in the window.

I'm not a regular betting man, but if I was I'd consider putting a cheeky tenner on that.

So Spurs become a feeder club for Real then! Spurs will get some young players and players not good enough for the first team.

I'd imagine Spurs will be receiving an influx of decent Real youngsters over the next few years - and very probably Kaka if they can't move him elsewhere.

Kaka to Spurs is a decent shout. Wonder what the odds on that are?Would be a typical marquee, deadline day signing.

6/1 to sign in this window on Skybet (tu).To be honest the minute I seen that statement I thought that Spurs have given too much, and they must be getting more than youngsters in return.I think they'll get Kaka on loan this Summer, and every Summer after get a marquee loan late in the window.

Kaka is a cert I reckon.

I actually think Russell would do really well down in England with the right progression like joining the Championship and making his way too the Premiership.

He's a really good young player.

His goals are always pretty decent but he needs to control his temper as he's a bit of a fud at times.

One of the best strikers in Scotland imo.

Lyon having a bit of a fire sale at the moment. Cissokho going to Valencia, Bastos allegedly on his way to Swansea, Lloris to Spurs, and they've already lost Kallström along with a few others too. May struggle this year.

They used to have a fantastic team iirc.

Essien, Malouda, Juninho, ect.. :drool:

Were we not after Kallstrom before he went to Lyon?

Lyon having a bit of a fire sale at the moment. Cissokho going to Valencia, Bastos allegedly on his way to Swansea, Lloris to Spurs, and they've already lost Kallström along with a few others too. May struggle this year.

Michel Bastos could score from anywhere. The guy has a rocket of a left foot.

I don't think I've ever seen him score an easy goal. Mind you, if you had his range, you'd hardly be waiting on tap ins either...

He's fantastic, but I've always seen him as a 'B grade' player. One who was really good, but never makes the step up to a top team.

He'll hammer them in for Swansea.