Transfers

3 years I think. Signed an extension last year.

Cheers, was just having a search myself there and came across this.

1t4f0w.png

They must think PSG are more influential than meets that eye :pipe:

They originally named Garcia as the PSG boss too.

I read World Soccer's in depth feature on Montpellier today.

What they have achieved is incredible.

Yeah, it's fantastic. Giroud and Belhanda, in particular, have been absolute revelations and they even managed to get the best out of John Utaka! PSG have some ridiculous talent as well, so to finish above them and win the league is a fantastic achievement.

I don't think Moses is anything special. He's a big strong hard runner but he couldn't finish his dinner.

His end product and decision making is awful but his ability is huge. Can understand why clubs are in for him considering he is still 21. He can take on 2 or 3 players with ease.

Arsenal are taking a huge risk going for Giroud IMO. Chamakah & Gervinho both came from France with big reputations and neither of them have been great signings.

You seen much of Giroud?

Only seen him a couple of times, but IMO he'll be a hit at Arsenal, the type of striker they've lacked for years. Tall, strong, good in the air but also has the technical ability needed at Arsenal. A rich mans Grant Holt if you will, and I don't mean that in a bad way as Holt is a very good player IMO.

Also if Newcastle can bring in Debuchy I think it's would be another master stroke from Newcastle. Be impressed with him so far in the Euros, along with the times I've seen him play for Lillie.

Would love to see Stefan Jovetic move this summer, player who from the first time I watched him for Florentina I thought he would be destined for bigger and better things. Had a bad injury a couple of seasons ago which set him back a bit, but although Florentina were poor last season, Jovetic shined. Needs a bigger club and also a better league.

From what I've seen on youtube (yes I know) quite alot of his goals poachers goals like following in rebounds and reacting quick in the box which I think arsenal have really been missing in their attack

You seen much of Giroud?

Only seen him a couple of times, but IMO he'll be a hit at Arsenal, the type of striker they've lacked for years. Tall, strong, good in the air but also has the technical ability needed at Arsenal. A rich mans Grant Holt if you will, and I don't mean that in a bad way as Holt is a very good player IMO.

Also if Newcastle can bring in Debuchy I think it's would be another master stroke from Newcastle. Be impressed with him so far in the Euros, along with the times I've seen him play for Lillie.

Would love to see Stefan Jovetic move this summer, player who from the first time I watched him for Florentina I thought he would be destined for bigger and better things. Had a bad injury a couple of seasons ago which set him back a bit, but although Florentina were poor last season, Jovetic shined. Needs a bigger club and also a better league.

I've not seen much of Giround at all. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do . I just think that if I was an Arsenal fan I would be cautiosly optimistic, but at the same time I would still have that nagging doubt in the aback of my mind after the lacklustered performances of both Chamakh & Gervinho who also came from France with pretty big reputations but ultimately faield to really deliver.

I've been impressed with Debuchy too. I read that a number of other clubs have also taken interest in him after his showing at Euros so far so it'll be interesting to see if Newcastle can seal a deal before somebody else comes in.

I haven't seen that much of Jovetic either. I remember he was being bigged up by a lot of people before he blew his ACL but he seems to have just quietly gone about his business without the same level of fanfare since he came back. Were Chelsea not linked with him in January? If he moves where do you think he is likely to end up?

Moses seems alot like sturridge. Does all the hard stuff well like going past the players and creating the oppertunity but then sturridge is too greedy and fucks up but can finish and moses just cant finish

I predict Torres to score at least 20 league goals this season.

At Chelsea, yes. But there's no telling how he could fit in at another team, after all it took him so long to fit in at Chelsea.

And that was in the same league! He'd have to do much more adjusting to italian football.

Don't get me wrong, I think he will start to pick up his form, and he wouldn't necessarily be the worst choice for Juve, I just think they could spend that much or less on younger or more consistent players

Why hasn't anyone looked at Srna, particularly Chelsea who need a consistent and defensive RB?

Thought he was fantastic in the Euros, esp. against Spain - played really well and shows leadership.

I also think Chelsea should keep Sturridge instead of going for Moses.

I've not seen much of Giround at all. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do . I just think that if I was an Arsenal fan I would be cautiosly optimistic, but at the same time I would still have that nagging doubt in the aback of my mind after the lacklustered performances of both Chamakh & Gervinho who also came from France with pretty big reputations but ultimately faield to really deliver.

I've been impressed with Debuchy too. I read that a number of other clubs have also taken interest in him after his showing at Euros so far so it'll be interesting to see if Newcastle can seal a deal before somebody else comes in.

I haven't seen that much of Jovetic either. I remember he was being bigged up by a lot of people before he blew his ACL but he seems to have just quietly gone about his business without the same level of fanfare since he came back. Were Chelsea not linked with him in January? If he moves where do you think he is likely to end up?

I think Giroud will come good, but as you say I also thought Gervinho & Chamakh would come good too, so it's certainly no given. Giroud however has a more physical presence about him which is far more suited to the Premiership, areas where the other two have failed in.

Yeah I'm sure I've seen Chelsea linked with Jovetic this summer again, would to see him in the Premiership, but I reckon if it's not Chelsea he will end up at either of the Milan clubs or Juventus. Think certain teams will be put off by his ACL history. Cracking player though, worth the risk IMO.

For the record, Victor Moses has to prove himself at a club like Villa, Sunderland, Everton etc...

The jump from Wigan to Chelsea will be a too big a jump for him and he will only end up at a Fulham or a QPR, within a year or two.

Why hasn't anyone looked at Srna, particularly Chelsea who need a consistent and defensive RB?

Thought he was fantastic in the Euros, esp. against Spain - played really well and shows leadership.

I also think Chelsea should keep Sturridge instead of going for Moses.

DBBTB and I discussed this in the Euros thread. I reckon there have been enquires but Srna is just happy at Shakhtar. No doubt he's earning arounf £100k a week as well.