Transfers

goals is gomez's game and that ultimately is what Dortmund are losing in lewandowski. Bayern play a similar system to dortmund from what i can gather and the tv commentator said Gomez's record this season was 11 in 11 starts so I don't see why they wouldn't try to get him as he can still do the business in that system

When you are on a phone, it takes you to the first page and you have to scroll through every single page to get to the latest posts. However, if you make a post yourself, you go straight to the end of the thread.

I think that's the gist of it anyway.

Cheers (tu):lol:

Dortmund should go for Shaqiri as I can't see him getting much game with at Bayern with Gotze, Robben, Ribery, Kroos & Muller all ahead of him in the pecking order, He has great potential and I feel Dortmund would be the ideal place for him to develop and he would grow into one of the best in the world.

I've seen him being linked with PSG. Considering he's now 30 and will be the last time they could really cash in on him, then it's very possible they would sell if PSG make a good offer.

Shaqiri has started 16 games this season, what's your thinking behind him playing more next season?

Gotze walks straight into the team, who will Shaqiri play ahead of more often next season?

Depends on where Gotze plays. Could be central, could be wide, could be a false 9.

He's certainly put in the performances this season to earn more playing time and was signed as a long term replacement for Robben.

I personally hope Gotze plays the Kroos role, or a central 3 in a 4-3-3 if that's what Guardiola goes for. Don't fancy him wide or anybody as a false 9.