Transfers

Ale Bedoya in talks with Augsburg. Really seems to have cracked on at Helsingborg after leaving us. Wish him all the best.

Apparently been brilliant this season, he retweets a couple of fans who are sending him good messages and has scored a couple of crackers I think too. (tu)

Since this thread has quietened down over the last few days i had a wee thought just to liven it up.

Name another team you follow or have a soft spot for apart from rangers and say who you think they will sign this summer realistically going by what youve seen heard etc and if you would be happy with that.

For me its Arsenal. Think they will buy Jovetic, Villa, Gonalons and Maybe a goalkeeper but since Scezney has come back hes looked solid.

I think vermaelen will be gone so a CB coming in maybe Ashley Williams and i would like a Right back brought in too. Sagna is declining rapidly and jenkinson isnt upto the task of being a starter yet. That would be a cracking summer for Arsenal. More creativity, steel and a lethal finisher in the team is exactly whats needed.

Wigan - and really its an impossible question to answer because it will all depend on whether they go down or not.

They wanted McGeady in January, but he snubbed them, the dick.

Could see them trying to get N'Zogbia back though, wishful thinking.

Wigan - and really its an impossible question to answer because it will all depend on whether they go down or not.

They wanted McGeady in January, but he snubbed them, the dick.

Could see them trying to get N'Zogbia back though, wishful thinking.

If they stay up Europe may provide some attraction.

Since this thread has quietened down over the last few days i had a wee thought just to liven it up.

Name another team you follow or have a soft spot for apart from rangers and say who you think they will sign this summer realistically going by what youve seen heard etc and if you would be happy with that.

For me its Arsenal. Think they will buy Jovetic, Villa, Gonalons and Maybe a goalkeeper but since Scezney has come back hes looked solid.

I think vermaelen will be gone so a CB coming in maybe Ashley Williams and i would like a Right back brought in too. Sagna is declining rapidly and jenkinson isnt upto the task of being a starter yet. That would be a cracking summer for Arsenal. More creativity, steel and a lethal finisher in the team is exactly whats needed.

I don't support an English team, but I like to see Arsenal doing well so I'll go with them too.

As I mentioned in the English Football thread I think there are five or six players already in England who could really help improve Arsenal.

Any one of Begovic, Mingolet or Julio Cesar would be a more reliable keeper than anybody currently on their books, even though Szenszney has played well since he came back in.

Koscienly has been outstanding this season and is probably the number one centre half now, so getting a partner for him is vital and I think Williams fits that bill although ten million is a gamble considering Allen & Sinclair both moved on with a lot of hype last year and didn't do much after their moves.

I'd like to see Lowton from Villa at Arsenal too. I think he's a good right back, who is getting better and Giroud would thrive off of the service he provides with his early crosses into the box.

Guys like Diaby & Rosisky have talent, but are a bit unreliable so anybody from McCarthy, De Guzman (I think he's been fantatsic this year and is one of the most under rated players of the season) or Cabaye (probably a pipedream) would be a good move. Hell Lampard, woiuld be great too but I doubt that would happen.

Upfront I think they need one, maybe even two strikers. Remy would fit the bill prtetty well IMO and somebody like Villa would be good too as they can both play through the middle or in a wider role.

I don't support an English team, but I like to see Arsenal doing well so I'll go with them too.

As I mentioned in the English Football thread I think there are five or six players already in England who could really help improve Arsenal.

Any one of Begovic, Mingolet or Julio Cesar would be a more reliable keeper than anybody currently on their books, even though Szenszney has played well since he came back in.

Koscienly has been outstanding this season and is probably the number one centre half now, so getting a partner for him is vital and I think Williams fits that bill although ten million is a gamble considering Allen & Sinclair both moved on with a lot of hype last year and didn't do much after their moves.

I'd like to see Lowton from Villa at Arsenal too. I think he's a good right back, who is getting better and Giroud would thrive off of the service he provides with his early crosses into the box.

Guys like Diaby & Rosisky have talent, but are a bit unreliable so anybody from McCarthy, De Guzman (I think he's been fantatsic this year and is one of the most under rated players of the season) or Cabaye (probably a pipedream) would be a good move. Hell Lampard, woiuld be great too but I doubt that would happen.

Upfront I think they need one, maybe even two strikers. Remy would fit the bill prtetty well IMO and somebody like Villa would be good too as they can both play through the middle or in a wider role.

I

I'm not sure if McCarthy's good enough. Think it would be too big a step-up. Maybe a team like Villa would be a good fit for him. I think Arsenal should go for Morgan Schneiderlin instead. He's excellent - been the best defensive midfielder in the league this season imo.

Those goalkeepers are good but the first two could cost 10 million plus and cesar is on ridiculous wages for a goalkeeper. One who has been mentioned who i would be happy with is Rene Adler ,quality stable goalkeeper and not to expensive.

Koscielny is a beast. The problem with Arsenals defence is there is no Leader/organiser. Williams is that person. Strong , good in the air and tackle, makes clearances and is great all round. Beside a leader like that i think koscielny and the defence would thrive. Not seen lowton but i'll take your word for it. anythings better than Bacary 'get to the 18 yard lbox, stop, turn and pass inside or backwards' Sagna.

The three midfielders you mentioned are good but i think Arsenal desperately need a more mobile physical more defensive minded midfielder and i think it will be Gonalons personally and i'll be happy with that. Gave Tottenham the run around in the Europa league. Hes like a more physical, mobile arteta which is no bad thing at all.

I just dont get it with Remy. We have walcott and Podolski who i feel are almost identical and if you put them in that QPR team they would of done even better than Remy. It will be jovetic and Villa for me (I think Arsene is in the market for 2 forwards) Jovetic can play across the front 3 and deeper, will add creativity and the ability to go past a player and break down defences. Then Villa who will put away so many chances that Arsenal create but dont convert. Hes like a world class kevin Phillips. Doesnt need to rely on speed to score.

I think Sagna and vermaelen may be off this summer, Gervinho too and i would be happy with that

I remember people on here trying to convince me Szenszney was the best keeper in the PL and would one day be in the top 3 keepers in the world. What happened? :lol:

Still a baby in GK terms. Needs an older head beside him to guide him and improve his mental strength. Will still become class

Still a baby in GK terms. Needs an older head beside him to guide him and improve his mental strength. Will still become class

Think he'll be sent out on loan next season? Or, think he'd even want to go out on loan?