Transfers

Fulham getting closer to signing Stekelenburg, as Roma are planning to bid for Fiorentina's Viviano. The Craven Cottage club have already secured central defender, Fernando Amorebieta, on a free from Athletic Bilbao.

Think he'll be sent out on loan next season? Or, think he'd even want to go out on loan?

Nah i cant see it. I think an experienced keeper will be brought in and he will be played in the cups and low risk league games which is whats needed. Will definitely improve under an older head

I think Allen and Sinclair are different to Williams. I was never convinced with the first two, Allen was mostly the system in which Swansea played and Sinclair was never going to succeed at City.

Any top 4 English team looking for a keeper should just sign Begovic. Excellent keeper and would be cheaper than most. From what I've seen Adler isn't about to leave Hamburg anytime soon and they don't need to sell him, plus his value has went up this year and would't be cheap.

Arsenal need a strong, defensive, yet able central midfielder and a centre back desperately. GK and a fullback to go with it.

I think Allen and Sinclair are different to Williams. I was never convinced with the first two, Allen was mostly the system in which Swansea played and Sinclair was never going to succeed at City.

Any top 4 English team looking for a keeper should just sign Begovic. Excellent keeper and would be cheaper than most. From what I've seen Adler isn't about to leave Hamburg anytime soon and they don't need to sell him, plus his value has went up this year and would't be cheap.

Arsenal need a strong, defensive, yet able central midfielder and a centre back desperately. GK and a fullback to go with it.

Could Toulalan would fit that bill?

Wiith Malaga's problems they might be able to get him for a snip.

Could Toulalan would fit that bill?

Wiith Malaga's problems they might be able to get him for a snip.

Hope not tbh. Is he not 30 now? Doubt Arsene would go for someone that old when Arteta is already getting on. Im sure Gonalons is a stick on. Kondogbia has also been mentioned

Fulham getting closer to signing Stekelenburg, as Roma are planning to bid for Fiorentina's Viviano. The Craven Cottage club have already secured central defender, Fernando Amorebieta, on a free from Athletic Bilbao.

Good signings!!