Sign in to follow this  
King_gazza

***** Transfer Thread *****

Bild saying Lewandowski has signed 2 contracts with Bayern, one to join in the summer and one to join next summer on a free if Dortmund dont sell,, both 4 year deals

i dont even know if thats allowed, surely they would need Dortmund's permission to talk to him just now??

Also Adler said hes happy at Hamburg and has just built a house in the area

CoatbridgeBear likes this

Judging by several different sources from now and a few weeks ago, an their apparent certainty in the article, along with quotes from certain people like agents etc... It looks pretty certain that Lewandowski will join Bayern.

I don't like the fact Bayern are signing both of them but if they don't then somebody else definitely will. This way they at least stay in the Bundesliga and strengthen one team, instead of one being weakened anyway and nobody benefiting.

Could anyone see Dortmund trying to replace Lewandowski with Gomez?

It's an interesting call. I don't think he's really enough of a team player for Klopp, but he's one of the best finishers in the world....

Pika_18 likes this

Michael Laudrup has ruled Swansea out of a move for Sevilla striker Alvaro Negredo, saying the club do not have the financial muscle to compete for the Spain international.

goals is gomez's game and that ultimately is what Dortmund are losing in lewandowski. Bayern play a similar system to dortmund from what i can gather and the tv commentator said Gomez's record this season was 11 in 11 starts so I don't see why they wouldn't try to get him as he can still do the business in that system

I expect Dortmund to resist offers for Hummels unless a stupid offer comes in. They will be bringing in a nice some of money anyway, spend it wisely and they should be fine.