Transfers

:lol:

May not be as absurd as it seems. They have a billionaire Russian bank-rolling the operation, and have just been promoted back to Ligue 1. There was an article in The Guardian about them last week- I'll try to post the link. Their huge wealth is why other French clubs want to stop them using Monaco's tax-haven status as a financial advantage.

May not be as absurd as it seems. They have a billionaire Russian bank-rolling the operation, and have just been promoted back to Ligue 1. There was an article in The Guardian about them last week- I'll try to post the link. Their huge wealth is why other French clubs want to stop them using Monaco's tax-haven status as a financial advantage.

I'd be absolutely stunned if he went there.

Utd would be mad not to accept a £30m bid for Rooney IMO.

For someone who's scored 50 in his last 80, many of which were from the wing, or behind the main striker, not to mention his impressive assist stats and all the work he does outside of these stats?

Daft suggestion. United could get £40m for him, easy. Rooney is just one of those players that people seem against the idea of him being as good as he really is.

For someone who's scored 50 in his last 80, many of which were from the wing, or behind the main striker, not to mention his impressive assist stats and all the work he does outside of these stats?

Daft suggestion. United could get £40m for him, easy. Rooney is just one of those players that people seem against the idea of him being as good as he really is.

Rooney is a fantastic player. At times though he is massively overrated, mostly by the English media.

This is the second time he has asked to leave now and with RVP ahead of him as Utd's main man, 2 years left on his contract, at the age of 27, new manager in place... Maybe now is the best time to sell him?

Draxler and Herrmann both sign new contracts at Schalke and Gladbach. Two possible Gotze replacements gone for Dortmund.

What about Eriksen? i saw him being linked with dortmund and thought it would be quite a good replacement but supposedly hes quite lazy so may not go with Dortmunds all action pressing style