Transfers

Apparently Dortmund have agreed terms with Kevin De Bruyne as well.

Also been linked with Jackson Martinez tonight as well as they were watching him for Porto at the weekend.

Martinez

Reus Eriksen K.D.B

That's just as good as this season's IMO. Would be great business if they signed those 3. Also apparently were watching Benteke at the weekend too.

Sky Italia saying Lewandowski to Bayern is complete. They were first with Guardiola as well.

Neymar to Bayern?

Saw that last night but it's a lawyer and politician who's saying it. I think he used to be a Santos official though. He says it's a done deal that he's signing for Bayern. I don't buy it though.

Saw that last night but it's a lawyer and politician who's saying it. I think he used to be a Santos official though. He says it's a done deal that he's signing for Bayern. I don't buy it though.

Neymar reiterated this week that he is staying in Brazil until after the WC. His local sponsorship deals ensure that he doesn't need to go to Europe for the money. He is the most marketable sportsman in the world.