Transfers

Yip.

3 years ago you wouldn't even swap him with either of them without serious thought.

Just shows how bad they must want him and IMO how worried they are Ronaldo might be off.

3 years ago he was about to be used in an exchange deal for Stewart Downing.

I would really love nothing more than Bale to go to Madrid and flop massively.

Will Higuain and Coentrao want to join spurs but ? challengers for everything to a europa league team. Plus its like 200k+ wages for the two players and a bale replacement 250-300k wages. Its a non starter imo................ hopefully

Spurs with those 2 players and £50 odd million to spend would become a top 4 team and a better one than currently.

They would know that they were joining a team on the up. Plus London is a great city, I can see this happening if Madrid push for it as these 2 players would flourish under AVB IMO.

Spurs with those 2 players and £50 odd million to spend would become a top 4 team and a better one than currently.

They would know that they were joining a team on the up. Plus London is a great city, I can see this happening if Madrid push for it as these 2 players would flourish under AVB IMO.

True but there has been no evidence this bid is even true.

Moving forward from left back helped him a lot.

I still maintain he's only had one good season. If he performs at the same heights again this coming season I will hold my hands up and give him the credit, but even his hype last season was still over the true reality, people putting him in the same sentence as Messi and Ronaldo, and now £80m transfer fees, never in a million years in my book.

I still maintain he's only had one good season. If he performs at the same heights again this coming season I will hold my hands up and give him the credit, but even his hype last season was still over the true reality, people putting him in the same sentence as Messi and Ronaldo, and now £80m transfer fees, never in a million years in my book.

Unsurprisingly there's some overhype but I think he's proven himself a very good player and seems to be improving season on season, he's built on the hat trick in the San Siro where they hype seemed to begin.

As for the high transfer fees, well that's football isn't it? Bale is on a fairly long contract if I remember correctly and Spurs won't let go unless it's a pretty special offer.

That's a £74million+ offer :lol:

Absolutely crazy offer if its true (which I don't think it is)

Spurs could buy two or three very good players for the 50 million and they would already be getting another two very good players as part of the deal too.

Like I said if I was Daniel Levy I'd be offering to drive him.

£12m is a rip off for him, hes rubbish. I know Moyes has no experience of actually winning but if you bring the crap players with you, Utd will be cursed with your 11 year no trophies.

Its pathetic he has already got rid of a brilliant back room staff, i mean what do they know they are winners, better to bring in his losing everton lot instead. :drugang:

£12m is a rip off for him, hes rubbish. I know Moyes has no experience of actually winning but if you bring the crap players with you, Utd will be cursed with your 11 year no trophies.

Its pathetic he has already got rid of a brilliant back room staff, i mean what do they know they are winners, better to bring in his losing everton lot instead. :drugang:

Still, at least they've got a world-class goalkeeper.

Cheers mate, I think Man United would be better going for Luke Shaw or Ben Davies. Both have massive potential, in-fact if Everton can get a bit more money for Baines and get the green light to sign one of them, would be excellent business.

Davies seemed to come out of nowhere last season :lol:

All the talk was about Taylor and how he would move on to a bigger club, I think he was being linked with Arsenal this time last year, but Davies came in when Taylor got injured and was probably even better than Taylor ever was.