Transfers

Yet still nowhere near good enough to play for Liverpool.

in all honesty , with the level liverpool are at right now , id say he is good enough to get a game .

id have him in my side before adam , henderson or spearing without doubt . liverpool are obviously wanting to take a step up to try and compete with the big boys and in that case he wouldnt be a suitable signing but i think rodgers could be a manager to get the best out of him .

Davis is nowhere near the player he was for us when he was on loan/first signed. Edu was far better than him last season. So inconsistent.

He did become a bit stale but he was still influential, he'll do well in a fresh start IMO. Maybe not Liverpool though

I think Davis is a cracking player.

If he had better players round him, such as a couple of real wingers or a very good holding midfielder or a mobile striker, he'd be even better.

I always thought he had the talent but was limited by the nature of the SPL. Could say the same about Jelavic and he's proved that.

Davis was very good at Aston Villa, I think in one season he won POTY, YPOTY and FPOTY, but then O'Neill then came in and bought Petrov from Celtic played him in the middle rather than Davis, so Sanchez who went from NI boss to Fulham boss brought him to Craven Cottage but it didn't work out for him.

What did he ever do? Been on forums and Fulham fans thought he was incredibly lazy, Villa fans didn't think much more of him.

The Villa fans didn't think much of him but voted him "The Fans Player of the Year"? <cr>

To add to the "Young Player of the Year" and "Player of the Year" awards, when he was only 20/21.

He wasn't at Fulham long to make any impact, the manager that bought him was sacked or left I'm sure then Davis came here.