Transfers

£12m is a rip off for him, hes rubbish. I know Moyes has no experience of actually winning but if you bring the crap players with you, Utd will be cursed with your 11 year no trophies.

Its pathetic he has already got rid of a brilliant back room staff, i mean what do they know they are winners, better to bring in his losing everton lot instead. :drugang:

Baines is the best left back manure could have Cole.wont go and with the.exception of Lahm there isnt many better than Baines.

Fair enough, was when you said with the exception of Lahm it made it seem so. Like I said above if I was United I would go for Davies or Shaw, Evra is good enough for another year or two.

Havent seen much of Alaba and Jordi is more of a left winger though imo. if it was me id go for Luke Shaw.

Not logic my opinion, i think he's a funny little man have watched him play for England was s*** there too.

You guys need to get your eyes checked he is nowhere near even top 5

Recognised as the best left back in England by his fellow pros over the past 24 months (winning PFA awards and making PFA teams is considered one of the best accolades to get because its your fellow pros who are acknowledging your ability) and widely praised by basically every pundit and journalist in the country for his consistency.

I don't normally say this, but sometimes your opinions are so off the wall I wonder if you actually watch much football or if you just make your opinions up as you go along. It's either that or you are a very good troll/fisher(wo)man.

Recognised as the best left back in England by his fellow pros over the past 24 months (winning PFA awards and making PFA teams is considered one of the best accolades to get because its your fellow pros who are acknowledging your ability) and widely praised by basically every pundit and journalist in the country for his consistency.

I don't normally say this, but sometimes your opinions are so off the wall I wonder if you actually watch much football or if you just make your opinipns up as you go along. It's either that or you are a very good troll/fisher(wo)man.

Very much Ashley Cole's successor as well.

Although I agree with you about Baines and TBF those awards are sometimes a joke. Scott Parker has been POTY and Baines didn't deserve to be in team of the year over Davies last year, whilst Hazard shouldn't have made it.

That is your opinion though, still fellow professionals voting.

I don't normally say this, but sometimes your opinions are so off the wall I wonder if you actually watch much football or if you just make your opinipns up as you go along. It's either that or you are a very good troll/fisher(wo)man.

Has to be the latter.

Nobody is that clueless.

Just because professional footballers say something means it's correct and can't be questioned?

You'd be naive to think footballers opinions are always correct, many votes are political in a sense of voting for mates, not for rival etc. Many players get others to vote for them.

Next you will tell me Scholes is the greatest midfielder to play the game on the basis of many professional footballers saying so.

It can be questioned of course but it's still the biggest personal honour going about to be voted by fellow professionals rather than decided by sponsors etc.