Transfers

The funniest thing about you guys is, not just that you often seem threatened by the fact that I am female and just might actually know more than you.

The funniest thing is I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK? WHO ARE YOU?

I rarely swear, rarely insult posters, and I even often apoligise if i dont agree with many mainstream ideas.

I have probably been watching football for longer than you have been alive. Many people on here have sent me messages and liked me for my strong knowledge of football and other sports and on the main most posters are nice and friendly and i enjoy even the kitchen the banter.

As I said i deep down I don't care what you guys think, but WHO ARE YOU to tell me I don't watch something I have loved for decades.

But I am slightly sick of some of you being rude and sticking up for each other and liking each other if I dont agree with you.

I think he is rubbish, MY OPINION. If you disagree, GREAT that's fine, but my opinion is not for you guys to judge.

I enjoy putting stuff on this forum, but some of your constant abuse to me over nothing is extremely tedious. As I have said ignore me if you don't like me.

NO ONE CARES THAT YOU'RE A WOMAN.

LITERALLY NO ONE.

NO ONE.

THE ONLY PERSON THAT EVEN MENTIONS IT IS YOU.

The funniest thing about you guys is, not just that you often seem threatened by the fact that I am female and just might actually know more than you.

The funniest thing is I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK? WHO ARE YOU?

I rarely swear, rarely insult posters, and I even often apoligise if i dont agree with many mainstream ideas.

I have probably been watching football for longer than you have been alive. Many people on here have sent me messages and liked me for my strong knowledge of football and other sports and on the main most posters are nice and friendly and i enjoy even the kitchen the banter.

As I said i deep down I don't care what you guys think, but WHO ARE YOU to tell me I don't watch something I have loved for decades.

But I am slightly sick of some of you being rude and sticking up for each other and liking each other if I dont agree with you.

I think he is rubbish, MY OPINION. If you disagree, GREAT that's fine, but my opinion is not for you guys to judge.

I enjoy putting stuff on this forum, but some of your constant abuse to me over nothing is extremely tedious. As I have said ignore me if you don't like me.

Fact of the matter is I was being half serious with my "I wonder if you watch much football". I would never dispute that somebody doesn't watch football and actually mean it (I've been on here long enough that I assume most people know I'm a pretty balanced and reasonable poster) but if you want to be serious then these are the facts; I don't know who you are, I don't particularly care who you are, I certainly don't care what gender you are, I don't give a crap what other people say about you and what people might think or tell you about your opinions and I am certainly not a part of these "guys" that you are on about. I only talk for myself and if I think your opinion (or anybody elses opinion) is nonsense I'll call you out for it (and I would expect the same back at me).

People are always going to disagree because ultimately that's what message boards are for and it's the nature of the beast, but if you don't want people judging your opinion then maybe message boards aren't for you.

If you want to talk football let's do it but IMO saying Baines is "a funny litte man" isn't a proper reason as to why you don't rate somebody as a footballer in my eyes.

What do you think Baines weaknesses are? Why shouldn't he be a target for Man Utd after the form he's shown over the past couple of years? Who could they get that represents better value for money and a readiness to make the step up?

Fact of the matter is I was being half serious with my "I wonder if you watch much football". I would never dispute that somebody doesn't watch football and actually mean it (I've been on here long enough that I assume most people know I'm a pretty balanced and reasonable poster) but if you want to be serious then these are the facts; I don't know who you are, I don't particularly care who you are, I certainly don't care what gender you are, I don't give a crap what other people say about you and what people might think or tell you about your opinions and I am certainly not a part of these "guys" that you are on about. I only talk for myself and if I think your opinion (or anybody elses opinion) is nonsense I'll call you out for it (and I would expect the same back at me).

People are always going to disagree because ultimately that's what message boards are for and it's the nature of the beast, but if you don't want people judging your opinion then maybe message boards aren't for you.

If you want to talk football let's do it but IMO saying Baines is "a funny litte man" isn't a proper reason as to why you don't rate somebody as a footballer in my eyes.

What do you think Baines weaknesses are? Why shouldn't he be a target for Man Utd after the form he's shown over the past couple of years? Who could they get that represents better value for money and a readiness to make the step up?

Sexist :BELM:.

I think Subotic is slightly overated and can see him taking his place. Certainly wouldn't have been the first position I would have looked at though.

Bit late here. Wish I could reply to the guy below you as well. I actually think Subotic is the better defender out of him and Hummels. Hummels makes up with it with his passing ability and helps build attacks better.

Doubt levandowski would move to the epl, think he might struggle here tbh.

He's much better off staying at dortmund, where he'll be given time if he goes through a goal drought etc

Say if Chelsea bought him, and he didnt score 15+ goals in his first season, that'd be everyone saying he's finished.

Probably just wants constant 1st team football,something he certainly won't get at either of those 2 clubs.

I was more sceptical that they both met the clause. I'm one of Draxlers biggest fans but I didn't think anyone would pay that much for him, yet.