Transfers

NO ONE CARES THAT YOU'RE A WOMAN.

LITERALLY NO ONE.

NO ONE.

THE ONLY PERSON THAT EVEN MENTIONS IT IS YOU.

What a joke, they clearly ****** do. There is no way some of the stupid **** you guys say to me, you would say if my gender said male.

Fact of the matter is I was being half serious with my "I wonder if you watch much football". I would never dispute that somebody doesn't watch football and actually mean it (I've been on here long enough that I assume most people know I'm a pretty balanced and reasonable poster) but if you want to be serious then these are the facts; I don't know who you are, I don't particularly care who you are, I certainly don't care what gender you are, I don't give a crap what other people say about you and what people might think or tell you about your opinions and I am certainly not a part of these "guys" that you are on about. I only talk for myself and if I think your opinion (or anybody elses opinion) is nonsense I'll call you out for it (and I would expect the same back at me).People are always going to disagree because ultimately that's what message boards are for and it's the nature of the beast, but if you don't want people judging your opinion then maybe message boards aren't for you.If you want to talk football let's do it but IMO saying Baines is "a funny litte man" isn't a proper reason as to why you don't rate somebody as a footballer in my eyes.What do you think Baines weaknesses are? Why shouldn't he be a target for Man Utd after the form he's shown over the past couple of years? Who could they get that represents better value for money and a readiness to make the step up?

As i just said, no way would you dare suggest a guy doesn't watch football, but it's easy to suggest it to a woman.

It is not about being serious, serious to WHO? YOU? Are we in Parliament or something?

You think my opinion is nonsense, as I said I DONT CARE, WHO ARE YOU?

I wouldn't pick people out, it is not about us as people, I don't like Baines, i think he is slow, constantly gives the ball away, and as another poster said on here just because of a bunch of brainless footballers say he is good, doesn't mean it's set in stone and people can't say their own opinion. I think he's **** MY OPINION.

CALL ME OUT ? :lol: serious and now calling out? Is it Parliament or the Wild West? :rolleyes:

Talk football, yes please, I wish you guys would stop arguing with me over nothing. I will say he is rubbish, you say he is not. End of discussion, we don't need this nonsense and waste of time. Calling out and all that pish not needed.

Please lets just move on, this is extremely tedious.

What a joke, they clearly ****** do. There is no way some of the stupid **** you guys say to me, you would say if my gender said male.

As i just said, no way would you dare suggest a guy doesn't watch football, but it's easy to suggest it to a woman.

It is not about being serious, serious to WHO? YOU? Are we in Parliament or something?

I wouldn't pick people out, it is not about us as people, I don't like Baines, i think he is slow, constantly gives the ball away, and as another poster said on here just because of a bunch of brainless footballers say he is good, doesn't mean it's set in stone and people can't say their own opinion. I think he's **** MY OPINION.

CALL ME OUT ? :lol: serious and now calling out? Is it Parliament or the Wild West? :rolleyes:

Talk football, yes please, I wish you guys would stop arguing with me over nothing. I will say he is rubbish, you say he is not. End of discussion, we don't need this nonsense and waste of time. Calling out and all that pish not needed.

It's magic you know, women and football dont go...

You give this song credability. (tu)

I don't really appraciate you saying that I'm a liar tbh and you don't even know me at all, let alone well enough to know what I would and wouldn't do based on somebodies gender.

As for the rest of your post, whatever I don't really care. I can't be arsed to go through paragraphs of smileys, sarcasm, bolded letter capitals and *'s put in to replace swear words to pick points out of of it because as you said it's tedious. However, as I said before, if I think your opinion is a load of nonsense I will challenge it and it's nothing to do with your gender. That is a fact.

I disagree with you on Baines but whatever, if we all agreed there wouldn't be much point of this forum operating.

If you want to move on then move on. You were the one who quoted this post and brought it back up almost two days after it was posted and it was forgotten about by everybody else.

Absolute Silence from Arsenal for the past 3 weeks.Not a peep from anyone. I think they are working hard as fuck to get in about 3-4 signings and will reveal them all at the same time. I think Higuain is done and they really want Rooney, other players mentioned are Cesc and Fellaini. I know everyone will say hahaha Arsenal will never do any of that etc but we will see. I think they will pull off something big this summer and they are trying.

Monaco have completed the signing of 17 year old Lyon teenager Anthony Martial for five million euros on a three-year contract.

Lyon have blamed the sale on Bafetimbi Gomis' refusal to leave the Stade de Gerland.

Lyon are listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and had to sell at least one player by the end of Sunday to be able to report balanced yearly results.

Local paper over here saying that Barcelona are ready to sell Messi and that Neymar will be the main man. Quotes from Johan Cruyff as well.

:lol:

Neymar will be phased in this season. Hes an amazing talent, i just think he'll take a season to settle in.

I don't really appraciate you saying that I'm a liar tbh and you don't even know me at all, let alone well enough to know what I would and wouldn't do based on somebodies gender.

As for the rest of your post, whatever I don't really care. I can't be arsed to go through paragraphs of smileys, sarcasm, bolded letter capitals and *'s put in to replace swear words to pick points out of of it because as you said it's tedious. However, as I said before, if I think your opinion is a load of nonsense I will challenge it and it's nothing to do with your gender. That is a fact.

I disagree with you on Baines but whatever, if we all agreed there wouldn't be much point of this forum operating.

If you want to move on then move on. You were the one who quoted this post and brought it back up almost two days after it was posted and it was forgotten about by everybody else.

I was simply replying to your ridiculous 'call out'

I didn't notice it until now and i mean you didn't need to carry on either, you replied with another rude and unnecessary post.

It is funny how bothered you are by someone who you thinks talks so much nonsense.

I am sorry but my sex does bother some of you, if it said I was a guy you wouldn't have questioned if I watch football, I have done for decades and just because I often don't agree with so many sheep on here doesn't make my opinion any less valid.

My sex often gets banter comments on here and I don't care at least they are honest in what they think and if you don't think women should watch football then that's fine but be honest about it.

If you can't be bothered to read this again I don't care but I will always reply when I am being 'called out'. Lol :)

I was simply replying to your ridiculous 'call out'

I didn't notice it until now and i mean you didn't need to carry on either, you replied with another rude and unnecessary post.

It is funny how bothered you are by someone who you thinks talks so much nonsense.

I am sorry but my sex does bother some of you, if it said I was a guy you wouldn't have questioned if I watch football, I have done for decades and just because I often don't agree with so many sheep on here doesn't make my opinion any less valid.

My sex often gets banter comments on here and I don't care at least they are honest in what they think and if you don't think women should watch football then that's fine but be honest about it.

If you can't be bothered to read this again I don't care but I will always reply when I am being 'called out'. Lol :)

I'm more bothered that you keep constantly implying that I'm 1) sexist and 2) a liar when you don't even know me and couldn't be further from the truth and I've said three times now (including this post) that your gender doesn't come into my thoughts on you as a poster.

As I said I'll challenge your opinions if I don't agree with them because that's what a forum is for and I expect that you will reply to this becauae you seem like the type of poster who has to get the last word in, but I'm done with this conversation now.