Transfers

There was a rumour about this on Friday iirc & it was denied by both partys.

Could do a lot better than Fiorentina imo.

He's been in talks with Fiorentina for a while now but it was apparently the fee that was holding it up. Fiorentina were offering 15, Bayern wanted 20, looks like they've met in the middle.

I think he was wanting a guaranteed starting role.

£8m for mcmanaman is an absolute steal

Him and the left back for. Southampton would be my first signings if I was building a side

How funny would it be if arsenal went and spent massive this summer and still made a cunt of it and ended up trophyless

He's been in talks with Fiorentina for a while now but it was apparently the fee that was holding it up. Fiorentina were offering 15, Bayern wanted 20, looks like they've met in the middle.

I think he was wanting a guaranteed starting role.

Was wondering how they would fund the fee considering they missed out on the CL spot but forgot they were selling Jovetic for a hefty fee.

That's true,surprised no other big clubs are after him considering his scoring record for Bayern.

Further moves on when the Jovetic saga will be concluded.

Fiorentina forward Stevan Jovetic has revealed that he will know the identity of his next club within 10 days.

It has been widely expected for some time that Jovetic will be leaving the Serie A side this summer after having been persuaded to remain in Florence for one more season 12 months ago.

Arsenal have been strongly linked with the Montenegro international, while Italian champions Juventus are also thought to hold a strong interest.

And, while relaxing in the beach city of Budva in his homeland on Saturday, Jovetic disclosed that he would soon know what his future holds.

“He said ‘In 10 days, I will know which club I will go to,’” a source told IBTimes. “When asked which club he prefers, Arsenal or Juventus, Jovetic replied ‘My devotion belongs to [my first club] Partizan [belgrade].’”

Further moves on when the Jovetic saga will be concluded.

Fiorentina forward Stevan Jovetic has revealed that he will know the identity of his next club within 10 days.

It has been widely expected for some time that Jovetic will be leaving the Serie A side this summer after having been persuaded to remain in Florence for one more season 12 months ago.

Arsenal have been strongly linked with the Montenegro international, while Italian champions Juventus are also thought to hold a strong interest.

And, while relaxing in the beach city of Budva in his homeland on Saturday, Jovetic disclosed that he would soon know what his future holds.

"He said 'In 10 days, I will know which club I will go to,'" a source told IBTimes. "When asked which club he prefers, Arsenal or Juventus, Jovetic replied 'My devotion belongs to [my first club] Partizan [belgrade].'"

Hope Arsenal are still n for him. Him and Higuain would be quality attacking signings