Transfers

Players all jumping ship. Imo saurez is the best forward in the world to lose him is a massive kick in the balls for epl.

Last year I thought epl was still ahead due to the excitement of some games and world class players.

Where Suarez is concerned I think Liverpool will have decided to get rid of the hassle as much as anything

I'm thinking the Neymar, Messi, Suarez front 3 won't work. You need balance in your side and 3 pretty identical forwards isn't balanced. How do you play them? 3 false 9's? 3 number 10's? 2 wide 1 middle? Just don't think it'll work. Where as Reals front 3 is balanced.

I'm thinking the Neymar, Messi, Suarez front 3 won't work. You need balance in your side and 3 pretty identical forwards isn't balanced. How do you play them? 3 false 9's? 3 number 10's? 2 wide 1 middle? Just don't think it'll work. Where as Reals front 3 is balanced.

I reckon that those three will make it work :lol:

what top quality strikers are availible to liverpool that would be willing to go to them . cant think of many .

there was talk of them being interested in ballotelli last month but think it was just paper talk . the should try and go for dzeko imo

Seems they are after Wilfred Bony.

The Swansea chairman was having a moan earlier as Liverpool have apparently met with Bony without contacting Swansea first.