Transfers

WHAT , has Arsene came into some drug money , he's going aff his nut ffs , much have Arsenal spent so far ?

Haha mate this was always the end game after the Stadium was built. He couldn't compete and.spend as much in the past years so Arsenal got sub standard players, now it looks like we'll have got Ozil, Sanchez and very possibly Khedira within a year. Who else could do that with their own money? It's Arsene and Arsenals long.term plan coming to fruition, great to see

Haha mate this was always the end game after the Stadium was built. He couldn't compete and.spend as much in the past years so Arsenal got sub standard players, now it looks like we'll have got Ozil, Sanchez and very possibly Khedira within a year. Who else could do that with their own money? It's Arsene and Arsenals long.term plan coming to fruition, great to see

Bayern ;)

Aye that's about it. Did they build their stadium? Is Allianz not involved with that?

But aye Bayern and Arsenal are extremely similar and Arsenal will now be right up there with them competing

aye fur 4th haha. United will win the epl

Fantastic player doubt he would want to go to Liverpool though, I personally think they should go for Lukaku

Lukaku is shite nowhere near good enough to play for a team that are looking to win the title.

Liverpools best bet is to take a player who isn't at the level of a Higuain, Benzema, Falcao, etc and hope they come on enough so they reach somewhere near that level.

There are plenty of guys out there who are doing or have done well over the past couple of seasons - Benteke, Gamiero, Mitrovic, Bacca, Origi, Jackson Martinez, Doumbia, Bony, Aboubakar, Lacazaette, Lukaku - so it isn't like there aren't options out there for them.

Liverpools best bet is to take a player who isn't at the level of a Higuain, Benzema, Falcao, etc and hope they come on enough so they reach somewhere near that level.

There are plenty of guys out there who are doing or have done well over the past couple of seasons - Benteke, Gamiero, Mitrovic, Bacca, Origi, Jackson Martinez, Doumbia, Bony, Aboubakar, Lacazaette, Lukaku - so it isn't like there aren't options out there for them.

A couple of years ago that would have been what they were looking for but now they have money to buy top quality players and they want players that can win them the premier league, not players who have the potential to win it.

A couple of years ago that would have been what they were looking for but now they have money to buy top quality players and they want players that can win them the premier league, not players who have the potential to win it.

Liverpool don't have the finances to go toe to toe with the spending power of City, Chelsea and probably Man Utd too.

They need a couple of seasons to consolidate their place in the top four, bring in the big CL and money and then they can look to push on and look to win the title IMO.

As others have suggested I don't think any top CL striker at the very top of their game is going to go there just now.

Man city must have a full strength team out then ! :D

Still a very strong looking squad.

Willy, Fernando, Kolarov, Navas, Rodwell, Guidetti, Jovetic, Nastastic, Clichy, Nasri, Garcia, Sinclair and Negredo travelled.

Liverpool don't have the finances to go toe to toe with the spending power of City, Chelsea and probably Man Utd too.

They need a couple of seasons to consolidate their place in the top four, bring in the big CL and money and then they can look to push on and look to win the title IMO.

As others have suggested I don't think any top CL striker at the very top of their game is going to go there just now.

I'm just saying that 4th in the league and 15-20 points off top would be a big disappointment for Liverpool after last season, and with the money they got for suarez they should get another top striker and then the rest of the team is already good enough to compete for the title, and why wouldn't you go to liverpool a top team who compete for the EPL and are in the champions league.

Still a very strong looking squad.

Willy, Fernando, Kolarov, Navas, Rodwell, Guidetti, Jovetic, Nastastic, Clichy, Nasri, Garcia, Sinclair and Negredo travelled.

seriously ! that is still a good team how have they played, I mean How the fuck are they getting beat from DUNDEE

I'm just saying that 4th in the league and 15-20 points off top would be a big disappointment for Liverpool after last season, and with the money they got for suarez they should get another top striker and then the rest of the team is already good enough to compete for the title, and why wouldn't you go to liverpool a top team who compete for the EPL and are in the champions league.

They overachieved massively last season, I think their fans would even admit as much and I don't think what they did is enough for an "a list" striker to leave where they are just now and become a part of it.

They've also got the Champions League to deal with this season, they've just sold their best player, their second best player is already a. veteran and is another year older and Arsenal, City, Chelsea & Man Utd all look to be coming back stronger than they were last year too.

I think Liverpool fans need to be sensible about their expectations this season and IMO a second consecutive top four finish and a good run in the CL would be good progress.