Transfers

Pep Guardiola says Bayern Munich will sign another player after Javi Martinez is ruled out for 6 months.

Will probably be a CB, needs to be a CB really. If Bayern are playing 3-4-3 this season they only have 3 now with no Martinez to cover as well. Ideally need 2 more but will probably just be 1. Seems to be playing Alaba in the 3.

Pep Guardiola says Bayern Munich will sign another player after Javi Martinez is ruled out for 6 months.

Will probably be a CB, needs to be a CB really. If Bayern are playing 3-4-3 this season they only have 3 now with no Martinez to cover as well. Ideally need 2 more but will probably just be 1. Seems to be playing Alaba in the 3.

Would love them to get hummels, wouldn't surprise me if they went in for koscielney or mertesacker though

Would love them to get hummels, wouldn't surprise me if they went in for koscielney or mertesacker though

Apparently Reschke (Board member) got a flight to Madrid yesterday with rumours suggesting that it's to sign either Godin, Khedira or Varane.

I've listed them in the order I think are most likely. Khedira wouldn't really solve the defensive problem. I would be very happy with Godin or Varane but don't think Real would sell Varane.

Apparently Reschke (Board member) got a flight to Madrid yesterday with rumours suggesting that it's to sign either Godin, Khedira or Varane.

I've listed them in the order I think are most likely. Khedira wouldn't really solve the defensive problem. I would be very happy with Godin or Varane but don't think Real would sell Varane.

Godin or Varane, hmm. I feel like Pep would try and turn Varane into a Pique mould. Whereas Godin is the type of player they need.

I think sky have a rule that they need two different sources before they go with it

I've always found Sky Sources to be very accurate but Man Utd came out and said they have never been in for Benatia afterwards, while SportBild are still running with it front page tomorrow. Sport1 also saying to Bayern.

To be honest I don't know why I ever bother reading this shit anyway, these transfer rumours are at least 80% bullshit.

Man Utd desperately need 2 quality centre backs, a quality DM and a quality winger if they want to go for 1st.

Jones, Smalling, Fletcher/Cleverley/whoever and Nani/Valencia are just nowhere near good enough.

Rojo, Benatia (or someone else), Blind and Di Maria and they can do it but I don't see them signing them all.

I really thought United would be better prepared. They've signed two players who they were always going to sign - they were in for them before they knew they were going to rid of Moyes!

I also thought they'd have got rid of more of their deadwood. A lot of work to do.

(tu)

de Gea

Smalling

Jones

Blackett

Herrera

Lingard

Fletcher

Young

Hernández

Mata

Rooney

Man Utd Substitutes

Januzaj

Nani

Kagawa

Fellaini

Keane

Amos

James

That's their squad from yesterday. They still need another centre back (probably two), another midfielder (probably two), and another 3 or 4 good squad players. I've no idea why LvG is waiting so long to make these signings. They won't finish top 4 if the don't come soon.