Transfers

(tu)

That's their squad from yesterday. They still need another centre back (probably two), another midfielder (probably two), and another 3 or 4 good squad players. I've no idea why LvG is waiting so long to make these signings. They won't finish top 4 if the don't come soon.

Theyve lost Ferdinand Vidic and Evra and replaced them with Shaw whos injured Jones Smalling and Evans who are esentially squad players. LvG should be lookin at players who have done well in the EPL but hea looking at big name signings most of whom probably will get better offers from team able to offer them CL football. Imo he should go for Williams of Swansea whos had a good couple of seasons in the English football and is a marked improvement on what they already have.

Assuming he gets players in now they will still take time to gel so why they havent addressed these issues in the last 3 weeks since hes been here is a mystery.

Maybe they just dont want to spend the money and are counting on finishing 4th every year ala Arsenal? Even then with this current squad they will struggle to that imo

10 million for Townsend :anguish:

The have an option to buy Bertrand for 10 million too :lol:

I like Townsend!

Money really has become crazy this summer though. Some unreal money being spent on average players and its beyond ridiculous now.

Don't know anything about Rabiot but read he's a playmaker?

Seems like a pointless signing to me.

Think it's more like defensive box to box. Will need to be trained a bit more to sit deeper. According to opta he won 37 out of 40 tackles attempted last season so must have something about him. Played 29 games for PSG too I think. Need to wait and see