Transfers

Balotelli to liverpool - bbc - speculation not a confirmed move

They are also reporting that the deal is off as Milan wont accept a good behaviour clause in the deal.

Sky are also reporting the deal to which is a good sign for it happening he would be a good signing imo

Well the fee is said to be under £20 million which is on the low side for strikers. His wages will be sky high though

Looks like he fancies Liverpool over Arsenal, interesting.

I think he's a liability and will pick off where Suarez left off in the nutcase stakes.

Balotelli for 16mil and Falcao on loan?

I'm just shit stirring, but I'm actually pretty surprised no one has even shown interest in Falcao yet. Didn't expect him to be staying at Monaco especially with the owners apparently wanting rid. Sky are reporting Rodgers is getting frustrated in his pursuit, but I don't believe it for a second.

The difference with Suarez & Balotelli is Suarez is a world class footballer, Balotelli isn't anywhere near it. Another surprising signing (if it happens) I honestly thought with the backing Rodgers was getting this window he'd have pulled out all the stops, instead he's raided Southampton and is now looking to bring in a petulant mong who will be looking to move again in a year or two.

The difference with Suarez & Balotelli is Suarez is a world class footballer, Balotelli isn't anywhere near it. Another surprising signing (if it happens) I honestly thought with the backing Rodgers was getting this window he'd have pulled out all the stops, instead he's raided Southampton and is now looking to bring in a petulant mong who will be looking to move again in a year or two.

Pretty much in agreement. I'd have Sturridge over Balotelli: although I don't think he's a poor signing, just a huge gamble, and whereas I don't think they've made any bad signings, just none that will wow anyone with the exception of maybe Markovic... Balotelli included.

Missing out on Sanchez may come back to haunt them.