Transfers

Falcao apart (who's going to Madrid it looks like) who else is there?

All the other decentish strikers have already moved on.

Well its either gonni be domino effect, i think it could be Falcao to Madrid and Benzema to Arsenal, which i would be delighted with or

The Telegraph were saying Falcao can go on loan for 20 million, which is covering all his wages and he would be happy to join Arsenal for the season. Who knows, gonni be a cracking last few days of the transfer window!

Well its either gonni be domino effect, i think it could be Falcao to Madrid and Benzema to Arsenal, which i would be delighted with or

The Telegraph were saying Falcao can go on loan for 20 million, which is covering all his wages and he would be happy to join Arsenal for the season. Who knows, gonni be a cracking last few days of the transfer window!

I definitely think there may be some form of domino effect. I think Arsenal will sign Benzema or Cavani if Falcao goes to Real. Benzema to Arsenal or Benzema to PSG, and Cavani to Arsenal!

I definitely think there may be some form of domino effect. I think Arsenal will sign Benzema or Cavani if Falcao goes to Real. Benzema to Arsenal or Benzema to PSG, and Cavani to Arsenal!

Aye i cant think of any other top top clubs looking for a CF. Giroud out till december time roughly aswell apparently

How?

Guardiola took Heynckes' fast paced, direct, exciting and extremely effective 4-2-3-1 and turned it into a slow, unexciting 3-4-3 when there was no need to. He took Javi Martinez, who was the most important player in the CL winning side, and either didn't play him or put him to CB. Took the best RB in the world and put him in midfield instead and played Rafinha instead, had Thiago at DM as well. Now we're seeing Alaba at CB this season.

Under Heynckes, I had no fear over any Bayern game except games against Dortmund, Real or Barca. It was a case of how much Bayern were going to by. Nowadays, performances are just nowhere near as good and it feels they could slip up at any game.