Transfers

:lol:

Zigic is pish, that's why he's been rotting away in the Championship for years.

Arsenal have already had the giant CF gameplan a few times in recent years so.....

He is the best 6'8 striker i can think of so he is the best of his type that's ever been.

I agree they have tried to use that style but as a loan striker? Ade had Henry and Kanu was just a young kid so in assuming he had a strike partner to when they were both there.

As a loan striker Zigic could do a good job in FM 2007 he was brilliant

Leicester City agree a fee in the region of £7m for Wigan Athletic midfielder James McArthur.

Remember being linked with him in his time at Hamilton.

Im sure we were linked with him more recently than that aswell.

Bayern being strongly linked with a move for Xabi Alonso.

Would be a great signing for them with injuries to Martinez and schweinsteiger. Bayern strongest team in world on paper imo.

Think guardiola could get best out of him

Various sources reporting that Bayern and Alonso have reached an agreement and that Madrid aren't going to make it very difficult for the transfer to go through.

After Javi Martinez got a lengthy injury the board felt they needed a CB and a midfielder to replace him. Benatia and Alonso wouldn't be too shabby at all.

Will he get a game over Lahm in midfield ?

Only half serious there btw.

I have no idea where anyone is going to play. Robben, Gotze, Muller, Lahm, Alaba, Bernat and Shaqiri could all be playing 2/3 different positions. Latter two probably won't feature that much when everyone is fit again but still.

Neuer

Boateng Benatia Badstuber

Lahm Alonso Schweinsteiger Alaba

Robben Lewandowski Ribery

Maybe.. who knows. Gotze/Thiago instead of XA/BS? I would 10x prefer something like this:

Neuer

Lahm Boateng Benatia Alaba

Alonso Schweinsteiger

Robben Muller RIbery

Lewandowksi

I have no idea where anyone is going to play. Robben, Gotze, Muller, Lahm, Alaba, Bernat and Shaqiri could all be playing 2/3 different positions. Latter two probably won't feature that much when everyone is fit again but still.

Neuer

Boateng Benatia Badstuber

Lahm Alonso Schweinsteiger Alaba

Robben Lewandowski Ribery

Maybe.. who knows. Gotze/Thiago instead of XA/BS? I would 10x prefer something like this:

Neuer

Lahm Boateng Benatia Alaba

Alonso Schweinsteiger

Robben Muller RIbery

Lewandowksi

That second team would destroy anyone if it wasn't for Pep's boring, unexciting, unadventurous 'philosophy'. Lewandowski will have a terrible time at Bayern imo.

That second team would destroy anyone if it wasn't for Pep's boring, unexciting, unadventurous 'philosophy'. Lewandowski will have a terrible time at Bayern imo.

This should have been Bayern's era after the CL win but there was no way they were ever going to win that tie vs Real under Pep and they aren't going to win the competition this season either. Wouldn't have minded if Pep's football was boring but the team were still playing well and winning but they just look vulnerable all over. I mean look at the players in that 2nd formation, you literally couldn't ask for a stronger group of players. No weak link at all.