Transfers

This should have been Bayern's era after the CL win but there was no way they were ever going to win that tie vs Real under Pep and they aren't going to win the competition this season either. Wouldn't have minded if Pep's football was boring but the team were still playing well and winning but they just look vulnerable all over. I mean look at the players in that 2nd formation, you literally couldn't ask for a stronger group of players. No weak link at all.

Could do with a better defender than Boetang who is a good player but not world class Imo they should go for Chiellini (sp) or someone similar

Zigic was bullshit agent talk, Arsene said as much at the press conference yesterday, same with welbeck. Will be a good few days for Arsenal I think

How so?

Wenger has said no ne is coming in and after a very very average Arsenal side scraped past a poor Turkish team it's a worry.

Same old Arsenal

Could do with a better defender than Boetang who is a good player but not world class Imo they should go for Chiellini (sp) or someone similar

A year ago I'd agree, but Boateng was brilliant last season and had a very good WC also.

Anyway Alonso to Bayern is now official, medical today. Bayern are fantastic in the market, Martinez gets injured last week, Benatia and Alonso come in this week.

A year ago I'd agree, but Boateng was brilliant last season and had a very good WC also.

Anyway Alonso to Bayern is now official, medical today. Bayern are fantastic in the market, Martinez gets injured last week, Benatia and Alonso come in this week.

Could still do with a world class centre back and maybe a left back as well as Alaba though decent isn't at their level.

Boetang and him are good players don't get me wrong but Bayern are probably THE elite club in the world at the moment and they are the weakest players they have imo

Could still do with a world class centre back and maybe a left back as well as Alaba though decent isn't at their level.

Boetang and him are good players don't get me wrong but Bayern are probably THE elite club in the world at the moment and they are the weakest players they have imo

I'd still go with Madrid, especially just going into a season on a high after their 10th Champions League success. Fair enough they've just lost di Maria and Alonso, but they were pretty much already replaced with James and Kroos anyway - younger and arguably better players. They're strength in depth is the best going as well imo.

Guardiola's Punishment Catalogue

Each Breach of Rules Results in a €250 Fine (To be Collected by Philipp Lahm)

• Arriving Late To Team Meetings
  • Not Observing Dress Codes
  • Not Putting Dirty Clothes in Laundry Bins
  • Taking Phone Calls on the First Floor of Bayern's Sabener Strasse Training Complex
  • Being Overweight
  • Failure to Eat Within an Hour of a Training Session or Match Ending

SSN reporting van dijk to Sunderland for 6million

Utter mince he is , only Lawwell could get that for someone who's all over the shop

They do it all the time

Lawwell Is the best thing to happen to Celtic in decades and they want him out the door

Unbelievable

Utter mince he is , only Lawwell could get that for someone who's all over the shop

They do it all the time

Lawwell Is the best thing to happen to Celtic in decades and they want him out the door

Unbelievable

Gets said time and again on here but they don't half get good prices for average players

He's a good player from what I've seen.

Easily their best player (doesn't say much but still)

He's got that laid back don't give a fuck swagger about him when he's on the ball , just like big Amo was at times and he's technically good like most Dutch defenders.

But defensively he's out of position all the time, can't tackle and gets dragged into areas a defender doesn't need to be.

He was exposed by Legia on many an occasion.

So my view is :

He looks a player....but is actually utter shite