Sign in to follow this  
King_gazza

***** Transfer Thread *****

So have Southampton really offered £12 million for Spurs Andros Townsend and is he gonna be signing or what ?

Let me look into my crystal ball and I'll get back to you on that.

Lukas Podolski to sign for Wolfsburg for £9.6m

Good squad player from an area of the squad in which Arsenal aren't exactly swimming in options.

Campbell, Sanogo, Giroud, Sanchez does not seem like a title winning strikeforce.

Looks like Giroud could be out for 3 months with an ankle injury. I think Arsenal could go big if they get champs league on Wednesday

Falcao apart (who's going to Madrid it looks like) who else is there?

All the other decentish strikers have already moved on.

Torres fee agreed with Milan according to Balague, no agreement with player himself yet though.

Chelsea are looking to replace him with Destro from Roma.

Apparently they wanted him on loan, but Torres insisted it be a permanent deal.

Falcao apart (who's going to Madrid it looks like) who else is there?

All the other decentish strikers have already moved on.

Well its either gonni be domino effect, i think it could be Falcao to Madrid and Benzema to Arsenal, which i would be delighted with or

The Telegraph were saying Falcao can go on loan for 20 million, which is covering all his wages and he would be happy to join Arsenal for the season. Who knows, gonni be a cracking last few days of the transfer window!

Well its either gonni be domino effect, i think it could be Falcao to Madrid and Benzema to Arsenal, which i would be delighted with or

The Telegraph were saying Falcao can go on loan for 20 million, which is covering all his wages and he would be happy to join Arsenal for the season. Who knows, gonni be a cracking last few days of the transfer window!

I definitely think there may be some form of domino effect. I think Arsenal will sign Benzema or Cavani if Falcao goes to Real. Benzema to Arsenal or Benzema to PSG, and Cavani to Arsenal!