Transfers

Dundee United agree to sell Armstrong to them. With United going after Scott Allan.

To think it wouldn't have been out of the question to have a midfield of Allan and Telfer just depresses me. Seeing as Telfer looks to be a big reason for them letting Armstrong go.

What a fucking mess we've made of it all. McCoist has a lot to answer for.

Dundee United agree to sell Armstrong to them. With United going after Scott Allan.

To think it wouldn't have been out of the question to have a midfield of Allan and Telfer just depresses me. Seeing as Telfer looks to be a big reason for them letting Armstrong go.

Macleod as well :(

Andy Robertson could also have been got for buttons and is a player we really should have identified instead of re-signing Stevie fucking Smith,utterly depressing

Andy Robertson could also have been got for buttons and is a player we really should have identified instead of re-signing Stevie fucking Smith,utterly depressing

He wouldn't have become half the player he has become without games and with us having Wallace that wouldn't have happened.

He wouldn't have become half the player he has become without games and with us having Wallace that wouldn't have happened.

Might've coaxed better performances from Wallace if he had genuine competition for his place rather than the half arsed pish we've seen for well over a year now

While I don't think he would ever have came here, the fact we never made an offer for him is ridiculous. At that point we should have been looking at a business model of buying young players like that and selling assets to make money.

While I don't think he would ever have came here, the fact we never made an offer for him is ridiculous. At that point we should have been looking at a business model of buying young players like that and selling assets to make money.

Ally's long list of fuck ups is horrendous can add turning down Scott Allan in favour of Kyle Hutton to that and not signing Kenny McLean on a free last season McLean,Allan,MacLeod and Telfer what a midfield we could have had

Ally's long list of fuck ups is horrendous can add turning down Scott Allan in favour of Kyle Hutton to that and not signing Kenny McLean on a free last season McLean,Allan,MacLeod and Telfer what a midfield we could have had

And Simonsen instead of Gordon