Transfers

It's actually frightening how much we've aided on our own demise and helped those around us.

Training Gordon, Telfergate, Allan refusing to sign for us due to our style of play and Manager.

All the time a large section of our support were lapping it up because we went unbeaten in a fucking part time league against plumbers and postmen,when the more rational of us could see this shambles coming a mile off

All the time a large section of our support were lapping it up because we went unbeaten in a fucking part time league against plumbers and postmen,when the more rational of us could see this shambles coming a mile off

Very true mate. Could see it coming back in Division 3 but was continually shouted down.

Carroll and Sakho with Valencia able to play there too is probably enough.

Carroll isn't exactly the most reliable in terms of fitness though i think they have got Zarate back actually.

Zaha back to Palace is a great deal over ten million quid in profit in just over a year

Bertrand signs permanently for S'ton.

Chelsea in the window are fucking brilliant.

Everything points to them spending a huge amount on one big name in the summer according to a few journos.

Pogba is the name that keeps coming up.

They have made a profit of over 30 million in player sales against incoming ones since Mourinho came back. :lol:

Everything points to them spending a huge amount on one big name in the summer according to a few journos.

Pogba is the name that keeps coming up.

They have made a profit of over 30 million in player sales against incoming ones since Mourinho came back. :lol:

:crywank: Pogba Matic Fabregas :crywank:

I actually think they need to get a CB in. But in saying that Zouma has looked solid since coming in, but Terry isn't getting any younger.

I've been thinking that but he's so good at RB. Plus they don't really have much cover in that area.

Yeah just Dave as they call him.

Varne is the one he wants but Madrid would be morons to sell him plus he just signed a new deal.

Crazy to think Terry is still there best CB after all these years

Varane in the summer I reckon,Madrid seemingly looking to bring in Laporte so Varane probably moved on and Mourinho a big fan

------------Courtios------

Ivanovic----Varne---Terry----Luis

------------Matic-----Pogba----

Cuarado------Fabregas--------Hazard

---------------Costa--------

:lol:

Ridiculous