Transfers

Utd selling there fans down the river lol

No wonder that cunt Thompson is trying to fuck off to Oz. Snidey bastard has fucked them over. To be fair i'm quite happy that Utd are being fucked over but don't really want him to get away with it! Just need to hope Thompson meets a nice Croc, Spider or Alf Stewart over there CUNT!

With FFP we might need to get used to fairly quiet windows from now on.

I can see one big signing per big club each window now if they can sell someone on otherwise it could be a case of saving money until they can afford to spunk out on a big name.

If Messi will ever leave Barca i think it will be in the next window though

Man United have signed Andy Kellett on loan from Bolton. He's only played 4 times for them and was expected to sign for Plymouth earlier today.

Wtf.

It's for the u21 squad according to bbc.

Analysis from BBC Sport's Simon Stone:

"A series of loans have reduced the options available to Manchester United Under-21 boss Warren Joyce. So when the decision was made to let 19-year-old Swiss youngster Saidy Janko compete for a first-team place at Bolton for the remainder of the season, Joyce needed his squad replenishing. Kellett has been offered the chance of a lifetime, one he could not have thought possible a week ago."

• 3 weeks later...