Transfers

If De Gea goes Man Utd have got a tough task ahead of them trying to find a replacement.

Vorm from Spurs? Not sure what level he is at these days but he was very good at Swansea and wouldn't cost that much. Tim Krul might also be a shout.

Vorm from Spurs? Not sure what level he is at these days but he was very good at Swansea and wouldn't cost that much. Tim Krul might also be a shout.

Krul is actually a good shout.

I was thinking Lloris would be the most obvious target. He's supposedly after Champions League football and I can't see him getting that at Spurs any time soon. He'd probably cost an absolute fortune though and I wouldn't be surprised if he's holding out for PSG to come in for him.

I'm not sure why Vorm even went to Spurs. He was quality for Swansea and he most of known he would only be a back up to Lloris there.

I don't think Gundogan has got back to his level of 2 years ago.

He might get there eventually though and think it's a good move for him and United. I think he'll benefit from a change of environment to get back to his best and I think the English game allows players with his style to stand out a bit more.

Krul is actually a good shout.

I was thinking Lloris would be the most obvious target. He's supposedly after Champions League football and I can't see him getting that at Spurs any time soon. He'd probably cost an absolute fortune though and I wouldn't be surprised if he's holding out for PSG to come in for him.

I'm not sure why Vorm even went to Spurs. He was quality for Swansea and he most of known he would only be a back up to Lloris there.

Completely forgot they had Valdes :lol:

Hugely under-rated over the years.

Can't stand Januzaj just because of the overrated hype about him. He might become good, but the problem with young players in England when they do something right is that they end up being bigged up to the point that they believe their own press.

Despite this, he's still a better option than McGeady.

Can't stand Januzaj just because of the overrated hype about him. He might become good, but the problem with young players in England when they do something right is that they end up being bigged up to the point that they believe their own press.

He splashed the cash on a Nandos date once. True story.

(tu)