Transfers

While I don't think he's very good, £9million would be a bargain.

Chelsea are good at selling which makes me doubt it, but with the FFP rules slacking they might just want rid of his wage while collecting some sort of fee.

I don't think he'll be at Chelsea for long though, he's just struggled with consistency.

32 million pound release clause for Benteke?

Every top club in England should be all over that IMO.

I'd be concerned about his lack of goals for the first 3/4 of this season, but his goal every other game average at Aston Villa for a player in his early twenties speaks for itself.

I fucking love Oscar chelsea better not sell him :lol:

The goal where he touches the ball round a defender at the edge of the box (cant remember what game) then buries it in the top bag, Was fantastic, the commentators didnt know if he meant it or not for him to go do the exact same thing a few weeks later :lol:

Keep him !!

I fucking love Oscar chelsea better not sell him :lol:

The goal where he touches the ball round a defender at the edge of the box (cant remember what game) then buries it in the top bag, Was fantastic, the commentators didnt know if he meant it or not for him to go do the exact same thing a few weeks later :lol:

Keep him !!

this the one you mean? absolute peach, I watched this for days after

http://youtu.be/scT7jOOHXdw

Milner agrees deal with Liverpool subject to a medical, as I've made clear on here before I like Liverpool and I see this is a decent signing as Milner still has a lot to offer at 29. Plus it's a free transfer and not someone from Southampton!