Transfers

As a manager or the starting XI?

Mixture.

Both Arsenal and Chelsea have settled teams and a system that has got them winning things and performing better than anyone else in the league.

Arsenal have added a great keeper to their side while Chelsea are said to be bringing in Pedro which IMO would be an excellent signing solving the RW position. Both sides will be better than last season.

Can't see LVG getting the better of Jose, he needs his team to hit the ground running and instantly gel as a group...that seldom happens when you bring in so many new players.

I think United will get the better of City and Liverpool but cant see them doing that against the 2 London sidesnot this season anyway.

I think Utd's season depends on how they start.

They play Spurs, Swansea, Liverpool, Southampton, Arsenal, Everton and City within the first 9 games.

Not the worst start but definitely could have been a lot easier and hardly the easiest way to hit the ground running with a new team.

Mixture.

Both Arsenal and Chelsea have settled teams and a system that has got them winning things and performing better than anyone else in the league.

Arsenal have added a great keeper to their side while Chelsea are said to be bringing in Pedro which IMO would be an excellent signing solving the RW position. Both sides will be better than last season.

Can't see LVG getting the better of Jose, he needs his team to hit the ground running and instantly gel as a group...that seldom happens when you bring in so many new players.

I think United will get the better of City and Liverpool but cant see them doing that against the 2 London sidesnot this season anyway.

Praise (faint praise but stop praise) for Arsenal. Did somebody hack your account? :lol:

Even though he's a bit older now I thought they might go for Sneijder.

Googled Sneijder's name to see of any articles linking him with Man Utd would come up and I seen that Sneijders younger brother is on the verge of joining Dundee Utd after being recommended to them by Van Hooijdonk. It must be shit being the less talented sibling :lol:

Surprised Man Utd haven't really been linked with De Bruyne, especially if they do sell Di Maria.

Let's face it, money isn't an issue to City apart from FFP rules. Clubs are always going to milk the situation and get way more money than they deserve.

Bruyne and Sterling for 100 million does seem ridiculous, but it will definitely improve City which when the owners are that wealthy, is all that matters. Value for money is almost irrelevant.