Transfers

4 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Everton bid £30m for Jordan Pickford.

They badly need a 'keeper.  They've not managed to replace Howard (who I don't think was anything special either).  Stekelenburg isn't great and that Robles cunt is awful.

On 09 June 2017 at 4:49 PM, CoatbridgeBear said:

AC Milan sign Ricardo Rodriguez from Wolfsburg, cracking signing.

If Milan can get their players to gel quickly this year then I fancy them to push Juventus for the title next season.

They've already signed Mateo Musacchio, Ricardo Rodriguez and Franck Kessie & now Andre Silva from Porto for 33m. If they sign maybe Fabregas from Chelsea or another top class CM then they'll do well this year.

7 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

If Milan can get their players to gel quickly this year then I fancy them to push Juventus for the title next season.

They've already signed Mateo Musacchio, Ricardo Rodriguez and Franck Kessie & now Andre Silva from Porto for 33m. If they sign maybe Fabregas from Chelsea or another top class CM then they'll do well this year.

Seen that last night mate all kept quiet too.

On 2017-6-9 at 4:49 PM, CoatbridgeBear said:

AC Milan sign Ricardo Rodriguez from Wolfsburg, cracking signing.

Ligue 1 is shaping up to become more competitive again, and with the investment the two Milan teams have then hopefully Serie A will too. (Roma are only a few key players away from pushing Juventus, but they'll probably lose key players in this window, and Spalletti leaving could hurt them.) It looks as though AC Milan are going for a blend of their own home grown players, but with better quality around them. Hopefully it doesn't go tits up. 

On 2017-6-13 at 8:29 PM, Aubie92 said:

Ligue 1 is shaping up to become more competitive again, and with the investment the two Milan teams have then hopefully Serie A will too. (Roma are only a few key players away from pushing Juventus, but they'll probably lose key players in this window, and Spalletti leaving could hurt them.) It looks as though AC Milan are going for a blend of their own home grown players, but with better quality around them. Hopefully it doesn't go tits up. 

Monaco looking good for two in a row.

34 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Monaco looking good for two in a row.

I think so too. They're in a position where they've recruited good young players, and they've got them ready to replace those who move on. PSG will be rebuilding too, and below them Marseille are looking to try to climb back up. I'm expecting it to be between Monaco and PSG, but I hope teams like Nice, Lyon and Marseille don't allow them to pull away too early.

For years Ligue 1 was dominated by Lyon, then after a few years of it being a bit more open PSG took over. It'd be nice to see a few teams in the hunt.