Transfers

Cristiano Ronaldo wants to leave Madrid this window after this tax investigation has started against him. Looking to return to Man Utd.

Madrid will honour his wishes after his services and sell him this window.

This could start a transfer frenzy. Madrid will have to replace making a knock-on effect.

36 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Cristiano Ronaldo wants to leave Madrid this window after this tax investigation has started against him. Looking to return to Man Utd.

Madrid will honour his wishes after his services and sell him this window.

This could start a transfer frenzy. Madrid will have to replace making a knock-on effect.

This should be good.....Madrid want 78million for morata who lets be honest is pretty average.....what do they rate Ronalda at?

No way will man u sign morata now if they can broker a deal for Ronaldo

3 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Ronaldo's looking for his tax bill to be paid my Madrid. He's going nowhere 

That's the way I'm seeing it also, but their is a quote saying Madrid will honour his wishes as a thank you for his services.....a bit of cat and mouse me feels.

I can't see a lot of teams being able to afford Ronaldo's transfer fee and wages. Man City or PSG are two that probably could but I can't see him going to either of them nor can I see him going to China/Qatar etc..

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

I can't see a lot of teams being able to afford Ronaldo's transfer fee and wages. Man City or PSG are two that probably could but I can't see him going to either of them nor can I see him going to China/Qatar etc..

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Will stay at Real, would only be two options Man United or PSG.

I doubt any English side could afford around 750k a week TBH. He'd need to get that to take home around 380k after tax :lol:

Mind numbing for a footballer imo 

BRIGHTON have landed Australian goalkeeper Mathew Ryan from Valencia in a club record transfer.

The newly-promoted Premier League side announced the signing of the 25-year-old on a five-year deal on Friday.

Mind we tried to get him for a trial ages ago and he was coming over then changed his mind.

6 hours ago, MasterD said:

BRIGHTON have landed Australian goalkeeper Mathew Ryan from Valencia in a club record transfer.

The newly-promoted Premier League side announced the signing of the 25-year-old on a five-year deal on Friday.

Mind we tried to get him for a trial ages ago and he was coming over then changed his mind.

Aye that prick mark bosnich talked him out of it iirc

26 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

These pishy wee teams have a one off good season and get promoted and it's like a fuckin lottery win and they start spunking mega on pish, then you have us a fucking massive club trying to scrape by finding bargains. Fuckin pish.

More than a lottery win. They get an obscene amount of money 

6 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

These pishy wee teams have a one off good season and get promoted and it's like a fuckin lottery win and they start spunking mega on pish, then you have us a fucking massive club trying to scrape by finding bargains. Fuckin pish.

Birmingham offering Terry £100k a week is the end of it for me...

22 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wonder what the fee is?

Far better signing that spunking £40m on the average Walker.

Not sure mate, but higuain posted a video saying goodbye to him on twitter before deleting it. Alves also said dybala needed to leave juventus to improve. So signs pointing to him being shown the door