Transfers

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Be extremely surprised if Lewandowski goes to Chelsea, Bayern don't want to sell and who could they replace him with?

He's also desperate to go to Real Madrid, only place can see him leaving Bayern for.

Cavani 

On 31/07/2018 at 12:15, King_gazza said:

Must be frustrating being a Spurs fan, they always leave it late with signings.

Just over a week to go and they've still not signed anyone.

They need more strength in depth incase anything happens to Eriksen, Alli or Kane but I’m not sure where Spurs need to improve their actual starting eleven. If Alderweired leaves they will need a centre half (they should go after Mina IMO) and i’d be looking to upgrade Wanyama/Dier too but they are a pretty strong side.

There aren’t many players available or looking to move who would be obvious upgrades on the ones they have IMO.

13 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

They need more strength in depth incase anything happens to Eriksen, Alli or Kane but I’m not sure where Spurs need to improve their actual starting eleven. If Alderweired leaves they will need a centre half (they should go after Mina IMO) and i’d be looking to upgrade Wanyama/Dier too but they are a pretty strong side.

There aren’t many players available or looking to move who would be obvious upgrades on the ones they have IMO.

Trouble is the squad they have isn't good enough to win titles and trophies really. A few clubs have stood still this window including Chelsea and United. They were miles behind City last season and will continue to be so if they don't improve on what they have.

Liverpool (I really hate to say it) are the only English side who have made a statement of intent so far to challenge City, those two look head and shoulder above any of the rest at this moment in time.

Spurs have a strong side that should be in about 3rd or 4th and maybe try to win a cup but that's as far as they will get, they need to show more ambition like Liverpool if they really want to get to another level.

17 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Yeah totally agree that the starting 11 is fairly strong. I think they'll miss Son when he leaves to play in the Asia tournament thing and if Kane gets injured then that'll be a heavy blow too.

There's rumours of Arturo Vidal wanting to leave Bayern, I think he'd be a great shout to replace Wanyamma or Dier.

WEST HAM boss Manuel Pellegrini is set to make his EIGHTH signing of the summer, with Lille’s Brazilian midfielder Thiago Maia poised to join the Hammers.

SunSport can reveal Pellegrini expects to take his spending over the £100million mark later today after finally agreeing a fee of around £20million for the 21-year-old former Santos starlet.

An old football manager wonderkid :lol:

Inter Milan have signed right-back Sime Vrsaljko on loan from Atletico Madrid until the end of the season.

The Italian side have an option to buy the Croatia international, who started six of his country's seven games at the World Cup - including the final, for a fee reportedly totalling £21.34m.

Surprised at this tbh, he's looked decent every time I've seen him

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Ashley Williams going on loan to stoke from Everton. That's exactly the sort of CB we should be going after especially on loan

He'll be on stupid money and Stoke will be paying most if not all his wages.