Transfers

4 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

The most West Ham signing ever

Thought that myself. Been a train wreck of a guy for ages now and West Ham are going to give him 5 million to sign a deal until the end of the season. Mental.

They have so much potential as a club, but they just always seem to get most things wrong. They appoint the wrong managers, they sign the wrong players and when they spend big it tends to go spectacularly wrong too.

23 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Thought that myself. Been a train wreck of a guy for ages now and West Ham are going to give him 5 million to sign a deal until the end of the season. Mental.

They have so much potential as a club, but they just always seem to get most things wrong. They appoint the wrong managers, they sign the wrong players and when they spend big it tends to go spectacularly wrong too.

I seen the figures reported as 70 grand a week and a 3 million bonus if he did well that's insanity.

22 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Shouldn’t be getting that 3 mil then since him and West Ham are shite

I don't think they will be signing him now anyway. He would take until about March to get fit after being out for so long it would be a ridiculous signing to make.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man City starlet Brahim Diaz agrees to join Real Madrid on £60,000-a-week deal despite Guardiola claiming club would ‘do everything’ to keep him

Diaz, 19, has not featured in the league for the champions this season and will sign a £60,000-a-week deal with the European kings

60k a week for a 19 year old :megaanguish:

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Charlie Adam to Hearts.

10 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Ross McCormack going to Motherwell 

Both over the hill but a couple of big names coming into the league. Naismith at Hearts as well. Not sure you'd have got that a few years ago.