Transfers

19 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

He's a very very good young player and in today's English market, thats a steal. Its been a real breakthrough season for him this year. 

Not a steal 18m with 12 months left on his contract after one good season in the championship 😂 

1 hour ago, Orangeclement said:

Wages was 4k a week he will now earn 67k a week and clubs wonder why their youngsters don't push on from a young age .....

Bizarre business from Man Utd. Spending that sort of fee and wages on a player that they seemingly had no competition for whatsoever.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Inter is nominally my Italian team.

Aww right, misunderstood. Thought you meant he can't catch a break, was wondering when he patched Lazio :lol: 

Seem to be throwing big money at it this year but if Xhaka and Lukaku are the standard of player they're going for...

10 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Xhaka strongly linked with Inter. Sure they just mentioned 50m on Talksport :lol:

@McEwan's Lager @ForeverAndEver

Xhaka for 50 million would be one of the funniest sporting moments I've witnessed 

8 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Aww right, misunderstood. Thought you meant he can't catch a break, was wondering when he patched Lazio :lol: 

Seem to be throwing big money at it this year but if Xhaka and Lukaku are the standard of player they're going for...

I couldn’t care less about them tbh. Even Arsenal - When I lived in London I went and watched Chelsea play more.

Only Rangers I actually care about.

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I couldn’t care less about them tbh. Even Arsenal - When I lived in London I went and watched Chelsea play more.

Aye a like Juve n Chelsea but couldn't care leas if they lost. When we lose I don't even want to talk to workmates etc, and when we win, well you know yourself that buzz 

53 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Didn’t look that way when the yids got to the cl final😂u we’re losing ur shit bud ,I used to go down to some westham games till the moved stadium ,now they can go fuck themself ,no got time for 2 teams now as got wee man noo aswell