Transfers

1 hour ago, murzo said:

What’s the rumour here, why do the players not want or like him?

When the news first come of him to join Barca maybe about 2 months past, the rumours was Messi and some of the other players speak to Barca and say they do not want him in the club because apparent Greizmann insult Barca players in the past or something. Im not 100% sure of what was said or anything but it was rumour something like that. If he sign with Barca then is just dickhead player sign with dickhead club.

6 hours ago, ben51 said:

SSN saying Sheffield Utd have bid £15M for McBurnie. 

Makes you wonder what Morelos should really be going for then. The few times I’ve seen mcburnie he hasn’t impressed. 

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Lewis Dunk going to Leicester for 45 million apparently.

Sickening tbh. That’s the one thing with Rodgers - his big money recruits are normally not great. Outside of Firminho at his clubs, he’s spent a fair whack on likes of Benteke and Markovic

Even at celtic they bought Eboue Kouassi and that bloke from the Bundesliga who played twice for a combined 5 million - that’s a decent spend in Scotland now

4 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I think Dunks a decent player for Brighton. Maybe not worth that amount though.

Well that's them needing a new centre half maybe they'll want to take Goldstein after playing a full season with no health problems. 

I read in the paper Lennon say they might have gotten rid of Lustig too quickly.  Apparently finding a quality RB isn’t easy and he admitted Rodgers had been trying to do it for a couple of years prior to his departure.  No doubt in my mind Kent ripping Lustig apart in those Old Firm games ended his celtic career.