Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
King_gazza

***** Transfer Thread *****

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fuxakes. Thought he looked not too bad. Attitude problem maybe. 

Just never lived up to expectation I think. I was quite excited about him when he first moved to the Premier League but never really did anything. Just another famous Brendan howler. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I see Ivan Persic has remained at Inter...I reckon that's about 6 Windows on the bounce that he is subject to offers but never moves...30yr old now, running out of time to get a major move.

Id say playing for Inter is pretty major.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Just never lived up to expectation I think. I was quite excited about him when he first moved to the Premier League but never really did anything. Just another famous Brendan howler. 

He's rapid, but can only  run in a straight line, pretty much. Used to be awesome on FIFA just running in a straight line :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Id say playing for Inter is pretty major.

Agreed at one time, I don't class Inter in the same level as other clubs now, yes they have their history the same as Milan but the reality is that they 2 giants of the game have been left behind 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Agreed at one time, I don't class Inter in the same level as other clubs now, yes they have their history the same as Milan but the reality is that they 2 giants of the game have been left behind 

They are a giant of a Club. They might not be at the top table just now but they are a huge Club. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

They are a giant of a Club. They might not be at the top table just now but they are a huge Club. 

I'm agreeing that they are a massive club, but the reality is that they no longer have the same appeal as other heavyweights of the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I'm agreeing that they are a massive club, but the reality is that they no longer have the same appeal as other heavyweights of the game

I do know what you mean.. people these days liken a big MONEY move to a big move... Call me old fashioned.. I think a Club like Inter is a huge Club...remember - we are in a similar situation..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I do know what you mean.. people these days liken a big MONEY move to a big move... Call me old fashioned.. I think a Club like Inter is a huge Club...remember - we are in a similar situation..

Of course we are, the point I'm making is  say Messi was to leave Barcelona this summer,  Inter will be in no way in the running to sign him,  I would even say that Messi wouldn't even consider Inter as an option, as you said money is now king which has changed the game for the worse👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Of course we are, the point I'm making is  say Messi was to leave Barcelona this summer,  Inter will be in no way in the running to sign him,  I would even say that Messi wouldn't even consider Inter as an option, as you said money is now king which has changed the game for the worse👍

Messi can at best make a sideways move, so its really not a good example. Ronaldo left Madrid for Juventus, which is a big move in my eyes... is Juventus a bigger club than Madrid? No, but still a massive Club. 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Ramsey to get over 400k a week at Juve

Just when you think the madness can't surprise you anymore along comes this one, this will be the new go to figure for any top footballer who will be entering contract talks, this is getting off the scale nuts, say a season ticket is 500 quid  38,400 season tickets will cover his wage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Apparently he's just beat maradonas goal record for napoli as well

All time leading scorer and all time appearance record. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...