Transfers

49 minutes ago, ben51 said:

What surprises me is the amount of English football fans who are clamouring over Tierney, yet they're the same ones who say how shite Scottish Football is and how they don't watch it. :lol: 

It's the pundits who seem to think he'll improve them, even add an attacking theat apparently :lol:

25 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Probably because he's highly rated on video games.

He's a decent player but unless he stays fit and progresses rapidly they're going to realise quickly they've been had. They think they're signing an Andy Robertson.

You hit the nail on the head there. 

22 hours ago, ben51 said:

What surprises me is the amount of English football fans who are clamouring over Tierney, yet they're the same ones who say how shite Scottish Football is and how they don't watch it. :lol: 

Honestly don’t understand the clamour over him tbh. He’s not good enough for the level Arsenal want to compete at. At 25 million celtic have won a watch. Genuinely think he isn’t even an upgrade on Kolasniac.

On 08/08/2019 at 19:55, ben51 said:

Would be surprised if half of them had seen him play tbh.....if they had I would be even more surprised as to why they would be clamouring.

He's incredibly overrated imo but I guess we will soon find out.