King_gazza

***** Transfer Thread *****

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Peak Aberdeen as they sign Curtis Main.

They'll be looking to keep the ball on the deck next season  

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

They'll be looking to keep the ball on the deck next season  

A really bold move from McInnes. A shame he never came to us.

Rfc52 likes this

6 minutes ago, ben51 said:

A really bold move from McInnes. A shame he never came to us.

Wonder what the list he seen that made him reject us was like if this his marquee signing for the sheep :lol:

hammer93 likes this

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Wonder what the list he seen that mate him reject us was like if this his marquee signing for the sheep :lol:

I was going to say Kevin Kyle, but that would have been right up his street. 

Rfc52 likes this

3 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Ooft!

Could you imagine the red cards he would get playing for us📕

Surprised Man Utd haven’t been linked with the likes of Neves & Ndidi.

I always thought that Ferguson was really good at signing players from within the Premier League who had already impressed but had the talent to go up another level. Obviously he signed a few turkeys but his overall record was good.

I think those two would be perfect as a pairing in midfield for them to rebuild the team around and because they play for Wolves and Leicester they could probably get them.

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

City, Bayern, PSG or Juve to bid?

Wanting to go to China, sigh.

Can see him at Juve. They’ve been linked with Marcelo on a free transfer as well.

22 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Surprised Man Utd haven’t been linked with the likes of Neves & Ndidi.

I always thought that Ferguson was really good at signing players from within the Premier League who had already impressed but had the talent to go up another level. Obviously he signed a few turkeys but his overall record was good.

I think those two would be perfect as a pairing in midfield for them to rebuild the team around and because they play for Wolves and Leicester they could probably get them.

Be surprised if Neves isn't at City within the next year or so. I know he is a different kind of player to Fernandinho but they seem to be struggling to replace him, think they will go for Neves.

DBBTB likes this

7 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Be surprised if Neves isn't at City within the next year or so. I know he is a different kind of player to Fernandinho but they seem to be struggling to replace him, think they will go for Neves.

I think every top club will be linked with him over the next year. Mental that he even ended up at wolves to begin with. Far too good for them.

The China money is obviously a lot but when you see the likes of Ramsay getting around 400k per week I'm sure a top European would be willing to give Ramos a pretty significant wage. He could probably hand pick wherever he wanted to go too.