Transfers

22 hours ago, ClydebankBearWATP said:

Saliba and silva would be good but cant see it

If they want to win trophies then Arsenal wouldn't be the club they would go to. Silva maybe as he's 36 next year so might want to milk the cunts for a year or two.

8 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

Good signing. Hakimi has been brilliant for them but I think he's due to go back to Real Madrid at the end of the season. 

Yeah mate.

I wonder who PSG are going to replace him with. That's them losing Cavani, Thiago Silva and Meunier all on free contracts this summer. That's 3 big and expensive replacements needed

13 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Yeah mate.

I wonder who PSG are going to replace him with. That's them losing Cavani, Thiago Silva and Meunier all on free contracts this summer. That's 3 big and expensive replacements needed

Carvajal for RB imo.

He’s got two years left on his contract and Madrid have two long term replacements in Hakimi and Militão. May as well make a bid for him while in his peak.

1 minute ago, wully said:

Juventus wanted him as part of a swap deal with Pjanic but Arthur knocked them back.

I seen that. I like Pjanic although he's obviously older. Juve have loads of midfielders too so imagine one or two could go.

I'm sure Arthur will have a decent career. As mentioned though just never really seen it yet and it's a lot of money. Maybe just luck. I swear everytime I watch Leeds they are terrible!

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Done well in Germany. Thought he'd have been given a run at Real.

Surprised if Real were happy to sell him that Dortmund didn't take him. However they've saved 40m signing Meunier on a free instead which maybe is the smarter play

3 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Surprised if Real were happy to sell him that Dortmund didn't take him. However they've saved 40m signing Meunier on a free instead which maybe is the smarter play

Yeah Hakmi is perfect for how Dortmund set up. I guess everyone has done okay out of this.