Transfers

Just now, DBBTB said:

He played against us for Braga didn’t he?

Yep.

Signed an agreement with Barca at the time. I don’t remember much of him but I always thought the striker that scored the second stood out for them the most.

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yeah, assisted one of the goals at Ibrox I'm sure.

Talented player, obviously out on loan to save wages more than anything. Barca in a right state.

Option to buy for £25m next summer as well.

Barcelona have wasted some amount of money over the past few years.

46 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Who?

Achraf Hakimi Mouh is a Moroccan professional footballer who plays as a full-back for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain and the Morocco national team. Mainly a right-back or right wing-back, he can also play on the left or as a winger.

Mental the shit storm Barca are still in. Still €31m over their wage limit of €300m and yet still want to give messi €121m of that limit. New players can't be registered, trying to sell anyone they can, Messi still technically a free agent. Crazy situation to get yourself in.

9 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Mental the shit storm Barca are still in. Still €31m over their wage limit of €300m and yet still want to give messi €121m of that limit. New players can't be registered, trying to sell anyone they can, Messi still technically a free agent. Crazy situation to get yourself in.

Yep, madness and they'll still complain that they need more money. 

22 hours ago, esquire8 said:

I wonder how much money having Messi brings Barca, surely with the state they're in getting 300-500k a week off the wage bill would be the ideal situation.