Frankel

I said warriors used horses, how does this make me a little girl? :lol:

And no, no one types as they talk.

Because you offered this as alternate to horses being for little girls.

That's not true :lol:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you offered this as alternate to horses being for little girls.

That's not true :lol:

Are you actually this stupid or do you do it so people pay attention to you?

And would you ever actually utter 'Because you offered this as alternate..'?

No.

I win.

2-0.

Are you actually this stupid or do you do it so people pay attention to you?

And would you ever actually utter 'Because you offered this as alternate..'?

No.

I win.

2-0.

I meant to say an alternate.

It's probably closer to 4-50 after all the times i've shut you up and you end up spraffing on about grammar...

:lol: What are you on about?

Those recreational drugs are beginning to harm you.

I meant to say an alternate instead of just alternate.

And i always beat AC in arguments so i don't know why he is saying 2-0, forgetting all the times when he's made to look like a tit then resorts to pulling up people about grammar.

I meant to say an alternate instead of just alternate.

And i always beat AC in arguments so i don't know why he is saying 2-0, forgetting all the times when he's made to look like a tit then resorts to pulling up people about grammar.

:lol:

The thought of you beating me at anything, ever :lol:

:lol:

The thought of you beating me at anything, ever :lol:

Love it when people say things like this (tu)

You don't know me, why's it funny to you? Cuz you're smart with your grammar and that makes you a smart man on an internet forum?

My days, i'd love to see you in real life :lol:

Anyway, as I don't understand a frickin word that Devlin types, what are people backing today?

Am opposing Carlton House even though I'm not a fan of So You Think.

Very undecided about today's card despite hours of study.

Might just watch today.

You seem really clued up on your horses (tu). I don't understand them at all, how do you study and what do you study etc...? Any horse could easily injure itself in a fall aswell.

Don't think I'll ever understand but respect to the people who are good at this (tu)

Love it when people say things like this (tu)

You don't know me, why's it funny to you? Cuz you're smart with your grammar and that makes you a smart man on an internet forum?

My days, i'd love to see you in real life :lol:

You do know this is real life, right? As in the fact that you are making a complete arse of youself on an internet forum doesn't change the fact that it is genuinely happening, and that people are genuinely laughing at you.

You seem really clued up on your horses (tu). I don't understand them at all, how do you study and what do you study etc...? Any horse could easily injure itself in a fall aswell.

Don't think I'll ever understand but respect to the people who are good at this (tu)

You need to be a wee girl to understand all this horsey stuff......or a warrior.

Anyway, as I don't understand a frickin word that Devlin types, what are people backing today?

Am opposing Carlton House even though I'm not a fan of So You Think.

Very undecided about today's card despite hours of study.

Might just watch today.

I have an E/W Lucky 15. Fairly new to the horses, but it seems like there's a lot of value out there with no clear favorite in a lot of the races. So picking one that goes well at E/W, especially with a lot of bookies give extra places and 1/4 odds, could be the way forward.

Here's my bets for today, Ascot and otherwise:-

Ascot E/W Lucky 15

2.30 - Reply @ 7/1 (GP)

3.05 - Nahrain @ 4/1 (GP)

4.25 - Prince Of Johanne @ 14/1 (GP)

5.00 - Hello Glory @ 8/1 (GP)

Lucky 15

Worcester 2.10 - Ixora @11/8

Hamilton 3.30 - Suffice @11/8

Worcester 4.00 - Enroller @4/5

Worcester 5.40 - Mavalenta @13/8

Double

Ascot 3.45 - So You Think @11/10

Hamilton 2.55 - Julius Geezer @2/1

I have an E/W Lucky 15. Fairly new to the horses, but it seems like there's a lot of value out there with no clear favorite in a lot of the races. So picking one that goes well at E/W, especially with a lot of bookies give extra places and 1/4 odds, could be the way forward.

Here's my bets for today, Ascot and otherwise:-

Ascot E/W Lucky 15

2.30 - Reply @ 7/1 (GP)

3.05 - Nahrain @ 4/1 (GP)

4.25 - Prince Of Johanne @ 14/1 (GP)

5.00 - Hello Glory @ 8/1 (GP)

Lucky 15

Worcester 2.10 - Ixora @11/8

Hamilton 3.30 - Suffice @11/8

Worcester 4.00 - Enroller @4/5

Worcester 5.40 - Mavalenta @13/8

Double

Ascot 3.45 - So You Think @11/10

Hamilton 2.55 - Julius Geezer @2/1

I too have gone for So You Think and Julius Geezer. I've backed the latter over a cliff for 2 years and then soon as I stopped backing him when he was dropped to selling class he won twice. doh

Hi mate. Didn't say I was good at it. :)

My approach to form study is:-

* Watch all the races of each horse in the race. Visual hunches are equally as important to me as form.

* Collateral form (i.e. has horse a raced against horse b before? has a horse beaten one that defeated a rival elsewhere, etc).

*Which horses have won at distance and going.

Its all great fun I can assure you.

Not into the horses myself but my dad and uncle well into it when they're not riding them into battle.

You study things like the horse's previous form, who it was running against and how well it did against them, their trainer, their jockey, how well it did over certain distances, in certain conditions etc etc.

Think you need a lot of luck as well though to be fair :lol:

You do know this is real life, right? As in the fact that you are making a complete arse of youself on an internet forum doesn't change the fact that it is genuinely happening, and that people are genuinely laughing at you.

But i'm not making a complete arse of myslef, in real life i'm sitting doing work and nobody at my work seems to think i'm making a fool of myself...

People are genuinley laughing at me? Hope they're having fun with that.

But i'm not making a complete arse of myslef, in real life i'm sitting doing work and nobody at my work seems to think i'm making a fool of myself...

Your plight pains me.

Every time you type another response, I die a little more inside.

Obviously, I'm too soft hearted to be a warrior

Your plight pains me.

Every time you type another response, I die a little more inside.

Obviously, I'm too soft hearted to be a warrior

Aye you're just a gayboy with an avatar of a horse :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's because they're not reading what you are writing :lol:

Again, this is real life, we're not make believe characters, we're real people. On the other hand it is hard to believe that someone as obliviously stupid as yourself actually exists in real life.

Also to be fair, it's not really laughter, more astonishment.

Edit: It's just come to my attention that i'm ruining the thread, I hate it when people do this :lol:

So, I'm out.