CVA Proposal Delayed.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the haven't delayed anything. in an interview last week they stated the letters would be getting sent out next friday(25th may).

cant remember the article to post a link but i am 100% certain on this

I remember it as well - but also cant supply the reference BUT the key date is getting a CVA meeting on 6th June so it will depend on the notice for that whatthe cut off date is.

yeah and miller and d&p said the same only for us to find out Miller's offer was over 4 years.

I will be stunned if the CVA is not a so much now so much over time - gobsmacked in fact - and no where have i seen anything to say it will be a one off payment.

Why does the law of the land not get large companies like vodafone to pay their dues then?

Nothing surprises me in this and for someone to actually follow the law would be a first!

The bigger you are the more you get away with and they are a huge huge company and obviously have the clut through political connections............easier going after the small guy.

This is a two edged sword regarding our club.......the ebt case that the scheme was not run in accordance to the terms as passed for such schemes to be legal. As we know as yet (or they may never|) win their overall case against the club, and they have the recourse to add on penalties as and when they feel like.......sort of a bully boy approach to force settlement. Anyway if the court comes out with a decision in favour of HMRC they will never see their claim being met in full. Choices will be accept pence in the £ deal(cva) or let the company go into Liquidation.........then they would have to address this with their superiors at the HMRC who in turn will have to address this loss to Parliament. Re the man hours and legal costs involved to walk away with zilch.

The current reason for being in administration, was cw decision not to pay the PAYE or the NI, now we have had from a few of the usual subjects that cw stole from the employees this is nothing more than stirring it. No employee will lose out and all NI contributions will be credited to them. This will be done with wage slips and P60 proof.

One has to wonder what the bank would have done over the preceding years if there had been no returns from Europe (hindsight I know)

What cw did was wrong, but just about every business that has severe cash flow problems do exactly the same thing in withholding PAYE and NI to use as cash flow. Look at Hearts they take it right to the wire before paying , they have been threatened by winding up orders.

It would be interesting to see a complete list of every professional team playing in Scotland as to their situation regards PAYE and NI. This would be a simple thing for the sfa/spl to request.

The bigger you are the more you get away with and they are a huge huge company and obviously have the clut through political connections............easier going after the small guy.

This is a two edged sword regarding our club.......the ebt case that the scheme was not run in accordance to the terms as passed for such schemes to be legal. As we know as yet (or they may never|) win their overall case against the club, and they have the recourse to add on penalties as and when they feel like.......sort of a bully boy approach to force settlement. Anyway if the court comes out with a decision in favour of HMRC they will never see their claim being met in full. Choices will be accept pence in the £ deal(cva) or let the company go into Liquidation.........then they would have to address this with their superiors at the HMRC who in turn will have to address this loss to Parliament. Re the man hours and legal costs involved to walk away with zilch.

The current reason for being in administration, was cw decision not to pay the PAYE or the NI, now we have had from a few of the usual subjects that cw stole from the employees this is nothing more than stirring it. No employee will lose out and all NI contributions will be credited to them. This will be done with wage slips and P60 proof.

One has to wonder what the bank would have done over the preceding years if there had been no returns from Europe (hindsight I know)

What cw did was wrong, but just about every business that has severe cash flow problems do exactly the same thing in withholding PAYE and NI to use as cash flow. Look at Hearts they take it right to the wire before paying , they have been threatened by winding up orders.

It would be interesting to see a complete list of every professional team playing in Scotland as to their situation regards PAYE and NI. This would be a simple thing for the sfa/spl to request.

aren't there rules about outstanding tax and playing in Europe if not the spl.

You and casey hmmmmmmmmmmmm seems strange saying that, really do need to get to grips that this sfa/spl are not above the law.

you should notify d&p. several times they have pointed out all Scottish football creditors will be paid in full out of spl prize money.

aren't there rules about outstanding tax and playing in Europe if not the spl.

You really don't get even after this amount of time..............when cva is agreed the company no longer has any outstanding tax to pay.By accepting 10p or whatever that is the tax cleared. Really this is a strange thing for me to say.but(yip) I wish I knew traynor or jackson personally so I could get them to put it in the rhecord then you would believe it.

You really don't get even after this amount of time..............when cva is agreed the company no longer has any outstanding tax to pay.By accepting 10p or whatever that is the tax cleared. Really this is a strange thing for me to say.but(yip) I wish I knew traynor or jackson personally so I could get them to put it in the rhecord then you would believe it.

I mean the other clubs.

but good rant.

you should notify d&p. several times they have pointed out all Scottish football creditors will be paid in full out of spl prize money.

But they tell lies as you continually spout on here. I will just wait to the outcome of the cva and let's see the reaction of the main creditors if they hear that someone (hearts) are getting every single penny and another thing hearts are not due their money until July,and the money from sfa/spl is due to be paid around now.

Again you are going by the rhecord. Green and his Money men will have the club by then. So quite frankly the administrators should be telling sfa/spl to get to fuck.

And please give me your eaxplanation to me about all outstanding debtsowed by a company when it goes goes into administration?

While what you say is correct (in Bold) - I would be surprised if he CVA was not payments now and over a period of time and if there was not a clause saying if those staged payments did not happen full debt would revert - and who knows how the authorities will view that scenario??

While what you say is correct (in Bold) - I would be surprised if he CVA was not payments now and over a period of time and if there was not a clause saying if those staged payments did not happen full debt would revert - and who knows how the authorities will view that scenario??

If they do indeed enter a debt repayment scheme. then yes if the said payments failed to materialise then yes common sense would say that they would revert to the full amount, and they would go for immediate liquidation as the most likely step.

The main thrust is this withholding of money to pay hearts, who are not due their money just now plus the amount due should be subject to the same payment as any other creditor under a cva.

But there is a rule in football not in the court of law that this should be done.

In Scotland that would be illegal all creditors are equal and must be treated so, with the exception of the preferential charge holding/secured creditor(s), once the CVA payout is decided, whither in full or for 1p in the pound.