***The official Euro 2012 thread***

Him or Rooney. Who apparently only understands instructions delivered in a Scottish accent :lol:

Biggest letdown of the championship - Wayne Rooney? <cr>

He only played 2 games ffs. He still scored. Granted he never got into the games at all. Pick any player from the Dutch squad and thats your man. RVP one of the worlds best and the EPL best last season has got to be the main contendor.

Thats not really a true statement though is it? You where posted missing in action when Nadal went out, took a little forum vacation when Barca got humped in the CL and the league. :sherlock:

More pish from the arrogant English one , always appear back whether its a win or loss , unlike many experts on here ............

More pish from the arrogant English one , always appear back whether its a win or loss , unlike many experts on here ............

Do you fuck :lol: I only have to scroll back a few pages of the tennis thread to see that apart from a shit post saying well down Nadal for signing autographs, you vanished from the thread.

I'm not English btw. Sassaaaa in an embarrassing himself shocker :BELM:

They we're awful, family had really high hopes but team were "arseholes", can't argue I suppose, yeah cought quite a few as my wee bro played for noordwijk from d4 to a2 level, from he was 6 til his knees gave up at 19, even a small provincial club like them, set up was 1st class.

Its amazing to think how much talent the dutch provide looking at the size of there country. Before I worked here I had the impression that the country was football "daft" when in actual fact it isn't, from all the Dutch guys I work with (about 20) there is only 1 or 2 of them I can talk about football with the rest aren't even interested even when playing Germany.

How hard can it be for some of our professional coaches back in Scotland to come over here and take notes on how to play football like the Dutch

• 5 years later...